“The Best Coffee House”
Review of Thump Coffee

Thump Coffee
Ranked #2 of 28 Coffee & Tea in Bend
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Not just my favorite Bend coffee house but my favorite coffee house anywhere. The hanging planks are a great for the atmosphere and it's great to see how clever some locals are. The welcoming interior is only heightened by the fact that everything they make here is awesome. They especially know what they're doing when it comes to special drinks. Try a Madagascar Mocha with their house made chocolate it'll change how you think about specialty coffee. This place is the morning watering hole for me and my friends and I've spent many morning recovering or preparing for a long day in this cosy coffee nook.

2  Thank Hunter R

Reviewed July 13, 2014

We stumbled upon this place while in Bend, and loved it so much, we went every day! The place has a great vibe to it, and is very accommodating. There was a coffee special called an Aloha Mocha, I think. It was an iced coffee drink with chocolate and coconut, hence the name. It was very refreshing. My husband ordered a Mayan Iced Coffee, which we both fell in love with. The service was wonderful, and they aim to please. These folks actually really want you to be happy with your drinks. I wish a Thump coffee would open in Arizona, think about it, please!

1  Thank Annette S
Reviewed June 20, 2014

A little shop near the parking garage in Bend (btw, you should look into that garage on Lava St just north of Franklin one block rather than compete for street parking),with great drip coffee, and according to my spouse, good tea as well.

Good service, good coffee, and that's what they do.

1  Thank retired_old_jj
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Thump is conveniently located across from The Oxford Hotel so when we visit we find ourselves here quite often. Never a bad drink have we been served. Excellent cappuccinos, americanos and more! The inside is cool and there are tables out on the street. Whatever you chose you are sure to enjoy!

1  Thank Jennifer E
Reviewed June 6, 2014

This place really has it down. Across the street from the Oxford hotel, It's smack in the heart of downtown Bend. Nice interior that welcomes customers. Espresso/Cappuccino is well-made here (unlike the green awning folks). Cappuccino is NOT to be served in a "tall" cup per the green awning folks. If I wanted a large cup of steamed milk, I would have ordered such. Not the case here. Served in an appropriately sized cup where you get to savor all the wonderfulness of the espresso. And It is wonderful. Roasted beans to perfection and extracted perfectly. Milk frothed perfectly as well. Good service on each of the four visits during our vacation time in Bend. Bravisimo!

1  Thank divergreg