“WOW - Awesome”

Ranked #156 of 456 Restaurants in Bend
Bend, Oregon
“WOW - Awesome”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I can't say enough about the food in this place. They should get a patent on their chicken wings recipe. My wife and I stopped in for lunch. She had the wings (Not the frik'en hot ones) and they were great. My burger was perfect. Fresh everything, soft bun, cooked perfect and the fries were done quite well also. Staff very friendly and helpful. I am retired from the food industry of 30+ years and I can honestly say this place will become one of our family favorites for a long time to come. Good value for the money as well. I definitely recommend it!

• Visited September 2012

Bend, Oregon
“OMG!!! This place is heaven!”
Reviewed February 10, 2012

Doesn't look like much from the street. But when you order and get your meal? I can't recall ever having a better burger and the fries are perfection! All at a reasonable price too.

Staff is friendly and service good.

If you are brave - Try the "Freak'in Hot" hot wings. I have a friend who brags how they can eat anything hot. She had a meltdown - Finally! I found something she couldn't finish. LOL I did taste one of the milder wings - excellent flavor.

Can't say enough good about this place. It's now my regular place to go when I'm running errands.

• Visited January 2012