“Superb food & service. Creative and delightful.”
Review of Ariana Restaurant

Ariana Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Ariana Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 469 Restaurants in Bend
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 13th
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Wonderful menu with great service. Really interesting creations and superbly executed. Outstanding personal touch.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Simply put, this converted old house is a great place for a nice dinner. Each dish we had was superb. The bar is small but can mix whatever is thrown their way. Wait staff is most knowledgeable and friendly. I could not imagine a trip to Bend without dining at Ariana. We waited too long to make a reservation, so don't make our mistake. Reserve well in advance.

1  Thank Otto W
Reviewed July 20, 2014

After eight months from my first "trip" to Ariana, I just wanted to say that my first five-dot (just noticed no stars - just dots) rating holds.

The visit this time was a business gathering with three visitors to Bend. My last visit was a family affair and a birthday treat for one of my family. Different visits - different situations.

During this event, I reserved a table just inside the front door of the refurbished craftsman home-turned restaurant. While you could say it was a tad busy at that spot (it was 6PM), it was actually somewhat private and quite comfortable. The ambiance there is very nice. Not opulent - but high-end "homey."

Last time, the waiter, Ron, was our server. This time I believe "Anna" was her name. Very different types of service but two things in common: Very pleasant and very attentive. She was enjoyable to deal with, and made our dinner fun. She reaffirmed Ariana's desire to support those who are Gluten Intolerant and pointed out that most of their menu is G-F or can be made that way. Five dots just for that! Ariana knows how to pick their staff.

The meals were excellent and highly presentable. We had the Sicilian Calamari appetizers, and Gnudi (pronounced "nudie"), which were perfect. Some of us had the Roast Beet Salad - which is certainly my favorite. One had their soup de Jour. For the entree, one of my visitors had salmon and the other two had what I had: Pork Piccata. Delicious!

We all went into our script of how dessert was out of the question, but then succombed to the menu and ordered one Mozza's Budino and four long spoons. I will let you look it up on their menu in their web site if you do not know what it is. Let's just say it was light but fulfilling. I brought home a Creme Brulee for my Better Half. Got high points on that move.

The verbal reviews by all my guests were all wonderful. They have good credentials for knowing what restaurants are best, and they said Ariana was a "Best."

1  Thank R W
Reviewed July 12, 2014

It was the wife's birthday and her desire was to try Ariana's for the first time since we moved to Central Oregon. We arrived early assuming we would have to sit at the bar until our reservation time, but we were seated immediately. There are few two person tables and we were seated near the back door, which serves an outdoor seating area. I was not thrilled about the seating but it worked out ok. Our waitress was at our table promptly and took our drink order while explaining the evening specials. She was an excellent server and took time to visit. We ordered the mozzarella salad appetizer and my wife ordered the scallops over crab risotto while I ordered the salmon. The mozzarella salad appetizer was phenomenal. My wife's scallops and risotto were exceptional and my salmon was so fresh, but just a tad undercooked (I did not send it back). The presentation of the food was wonderful. The only downside to the place in my opinion is that because they have a bar in the middle of the floor it became a little too loud for an intimate dinner. We will be back!

Reviewed July 4, 2014

We waited several days for a reservation at Ariana which would indicate its popularity. We were not disappointed, it was a wonderful experience with great service, fantastic food in portions you can eat without taking the meal home in a box to discard the following day. The whole menu looked great and it was hard to choose but we went with a Buratta and a Roasted Beet Salad to start followed by the Salmon and Scollops with both of us finishing with the Trio of Sorbets. For wine we went with the Prosecco which accompanied the whole meal surprisingly well and was most enjoyable.

So far it is the best meal of our current vacation and for flavour combination it was close to some of our Michelin Star restaurant experiences.