“Spectacular, special dinner for our Anniversary. . .”
Review of Ariana Restaurant

Ariana Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Ariana Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 471 Restaurants in Bend
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 13th
Reviewed March 16, 2014

We saved Ariana for a special occasion and so glad we did! The wait staff was incredibly professional, friendly, and high end. Everything was delicious and the options were really fun (check out the menu!). Loved our food. I had the pork shank and it was like butter. . . no knife needed to eat this delicious meat. Drinks were good, bread, etc. So disappointed we didn't save room for desert. . next time!

Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

The food & service was fantastic. I'm a diabete,the kitcen made an amazingly sugar free desert for me . That's special!

Reviewed March 5, 2014

The beet salad, all of the entrees, wine selection, service, ambiance and there is more. I would not hesitate to recommend this dining experience. The noise certainly was not any factor as mentioned in one review; everyone was delighted to be there eating wonderful food! Bend is a social town, if it is difficult to eat out and be disturbed by noise, I always recommend dining out early 5:15pm or on a quiet Sunday to avoid the difficulty. Please, do not let anything detour you from experiencing Ariana!

Reviewed February 19, 2014

This is defintely one of the top restaurants I have been too. This is the kind of quality restuarant you would expect in a place like New York or Las Vegas. The beef carpacio was outstanding. The shrimp and grits were excellent with a nice southwest twist to it. The seared scallops over dungeness crab risotto was amazing. And the desert. WOW. Probably in the top ten I've ever had. It was a butterscotch flavored pudding topped with vanilla carmel and sea salt. Everything that come out of the kitchen flawless.The price. Who the hell cares. Although it is consistent with other fine dining restuarants.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

We had heard that this restaurant was one of the best in Bend and it lived up to our expectations. It's located in a little bungalow, maybe not the most scenic area but it works. We chose to do the 5 course chef's tasting and added wine pairings to each course. It was well worth it! All of our food was cooked perfectly, best scallops either myself or my wife has ever had, filet was cooked a perfect medium rare and the sauce were perfect as well. Our waiter was well informed regarding each menu item and did an incredible job pairing wine to each course. It was a bit loud but definitely not a deterrent for us going back for another dinner. We highly recommend!