“chocolate”

Ranked #2 of 15 Dessert in Bend
Lynden, WA
“chocolate”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Had some truffles, and they also had gift cards, most local business didn't! Looked like a very fun place, one in Bend and other in Sunriver. Popular for ice cream and candy store!

• Visited June 2014

“Always good”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

I have only been to Goodies in Boise I didn't even know Bend had any....this location was amazing better than our Boise spot!!! loved the Banana Split and S'mores Sunday!!!

Snoqualmie
“Not sure what the hype is about”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We had high expectations for this place based on other reviews, but it didn't pan out for us. It does try to have that soda fountain/old ice cream parlor vibe but it kind of feels like a split personality struggling to be one thing. They have fresh popped popcorn, stuffed animals, candy bars, hand made candies (turtles, etc), ice cream and coffee. the day we were there the young guys manning the counter were friendly, energetic and appeared very knowledgeable about their products. We wanted ice cream and it appears they have a fresh selection daily (about 10 varieties). Hubby and I both ordered a scoop of jamocha almond and an additional scoop of vanilla bean for me, while hubby added cookie dough to his. Wow, what a let down. either the boys got the jamocha mixed up with butter pecan or someone has a very strange idea behind what jamocha ice cream tastes like. The vanilla was really sweet, not a nice creamy vanilla bean I would expect from a premium ice cream. I tried the cookie dough as well...just tasted like my vanilla...sweet, but you expect that from cookie dough. The wafer cone was very good. The ice cream tastes wrong and too sweet...like it came from a big plastic gallon of cheap supermarket ice cream. One pleasant surprise was the prices. It was about half what you would pay for similar items at Cold Stone, etc. As a side note, the candies in the display case look really good. I was told they were not made on sight but made from fresh ingredients. I kind of got the feeling they were more like boxes of pre-made candy put out in individual displays. Based on the ice cream quality, this would seem in line. I am sorry to make this so harsh, but really, Ben and Jerry cartons of ice cream taste better. Staff were wonderful!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank shastaball
seattle
“YUM YUM YUMMY banana splits, ice cream cones...”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

After a day of skiing, and a Bend Burger, there was still room for a YUM YUM YUMMY old fashioned soda fountain GOODY's ice cream. All ice cream was home made,,, and the banana split was great. My son asked, "How can you eat so much". And my reply was " cuz it's GOODY's"!
Wish we had one in Seattle. There is a tour of their candy factory so maybe next visit we will do that. Did not try the candy as we really were "too full" for any more.

• Visited April 2014
“Old Fashioned Soda Shop”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Love this place. Totally an old fashioned soda shop! Great popcorn, sodas, sundaes and loads of yummy candy. Awesome place to take the family,

• Visited March 2014