“Yummy!”

Goody's Soda Fountain & Candy
Ranked #2 of 18 Dessert in Bend
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Took the kiddos for Ice Cream cones today! Always delicious! The homemade waffle cones are amazingly good!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

I always come here when I go to Bend. They have a wide selection of candy (I recommend the dairy caramels, which have to be the best in the store) and ice cream flavors that are almost always different every time you walk in the store. They also have great cheese popcorn.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Candy was very good. Loved the chocolate covered salted caramels.
The candy corn is the best I have ever tasted. Delicious.
We tasted the coconut ice cream on the tour it was very good...I am wondering if this is the candy making store or an actual restaurant? Anyway the candy store has a $2.00 tour that is a lot of fun with lots of samples and history and you get to see product being made.
Keep in mind they tell everyone that it will be 5 minutes. It seems that can be anywhere from 5 to 15 but was well worth the wait. There were a couple of kids on the tour with their folks I was concerned but they were well behaved.
I was also concerned as when I asked locals At a few stores and restaurants and the hotel staff about it none had heard of it. Maybe Goody should take a bit of advice and give free tour cards to a couple of hotels and a few stores to give their workers. That way when tourist ask about the tour they get a response of" yes I have been and it was great fun" rather than" Wow I had no idea we had a candy factory."

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Had mint chocolate chip and oreo for the kids and coffee ice cream. Great atmosphere and loved the ice cream. 2nd time we went one daughter had brownie batter ice cream. There was a guy playing music outside. Wonderful.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Every time I'm in Bend, I have to stop at Goody's. Candies, Ice Cream, and Carmel Corn are always great.