“Miserable smelly night of horror!”

Bend Three Sisters Inn & Suites
Ranked #19 of 44 Hotels in Bend
Reviewed October 18, 2009

Stayed at this motel about four year ago but it has changed for the worst. We travel with our pet and the room we were placed in was a smoking room that knocked you over with its odor. We do not smoke and should have turned and walked away but it was very late and we were very tired. The room number was missing from the door, first bad sign, then the smells from previous stays by smokers really was overwhelming. In the bathroom above the shower mold was growing and not just slightly but covering the ceiling above the shower head. The bottom sheet on the bed did not fit properly and would not stay in place and to top things off we could not leave the window open for fresh air as the screen was missing. Not only did we get sick from the smell but our dog got sick from the odors as well. The breakfast was laughable as the muffins were the smallest we have ever seen at one bite each.

Needless to say we had to go to a laundry center to wash our clothes and the dog bed before we could place everything in the car without taking the smokers odors with us. I have informed my family and anyone I know to not stay and the Best Western in Bend, OR.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank NonSmoker4ever

Reviewed September 4, 2009

A pretty faceless carbon-copy type motel, but very clean with good Wi-Fi, better than average breakfast, in a good location (with all the other chain motels) and nice and quiet despite being on main road. Perfectly adequate but not very memorable.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank Misty2k
Reviewed August 18, 2009

We stayed one night at a rate of $90. I found the rooms to be clean although the carpet is suspect. There was a perfume/cleaner smell when we first entered the room which seemed to go away with some ventilation. You could hear the neighbors above when they used any plumbing. The pool area is not very attractive as it just sits in the parking lot next to the office. The biggest dissapointment for me was the continental breakfast. I've stayed ad several best westerns and have come to expect a quality meal from them. To start with there are only 6 tables in a tiny room. This is inadequate for a motel of this size. The food selection paled in comparison to other BW's I've stayed at. Most BW's have the hot waffles, which I love. This establishment alternates days between waffles and gravy for buscuits. Maybe I'm splitting hairs but don't advertise a hot breakfast if the only thing that's hot is the gravy. It tasted bad anyways so they should just stick to the waffles. Overall this place Is fine if you just need a place to sleep but I wouldn't stay here for leisure and there are certainly better BW's out there. THe one up the road in Redmond blows this one away so if location isn't an issue it might be worth the drive (it's pool is indoors too.)

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank flapbreaker
Reviewed July 30, 2009

If you want to walk downtown, the Best Western is a good choice. Downtown is an easy 10-minute walk.

My king room was comfortable, clean, and nicely decorated in a western theme. I was in the section across the alley from the main building, and I actually had a bit of a mountain view over top of the adjacent roof. My room, AAA rate plus taxes, was $90.

There was a bit of noise in the morning, as this is a 2-story hotel and I could hear the folks under me. Several people had noisy dogs, as well.

I didn't partake of the continental breakfast, since I ate at the excellent Black Bear Diner a couple blocks north of the hotel. Don't miss it! (Homemade patty sausage, and biscuits the size of my head.)

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed February 28, 2009

I had to find a place to stay due to change of plans at the last minute and found this hotel. The room was outstanding, large, very clean, nice bathroom and vanity and a large television. It was very relaxing and close to restaurants and other necessities.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled solo
Reviewed August 2, 2008

We ended up here when our plans changed, and we hadn't done any research at all but relied on what we knew of the Best Western chain. We were satisfied overall. The price was very fair, pool, room and breakfast good. Our room was in the section across a side street from the main hotel, and the wi-fi signal dropped frequently. I went to the main part and sat by the pool and it was fine.

The location is very convenient for walking downtown, and there's a huge Safeway across the street. Although it's on a major street, it was fairly quiet. We didn't hear traffic from our room.

Our only real complaint was with one desk attendant. All the others were very professional but the one in charge when we checked in was actually offensive. She gave my husband room keys and when he opened the door, the room was occupied - three small children sitting on the bed watching t.v. and the door bursts open! We practically ran to the office and the clerk just blew it off. As a mom, it bothered me a great deal. I can (conceivably) understand someone making a mistake like that, but for heaven's sake at least act like you're shocked and remorseful!

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed March 27, 2008

The 1-king room was large and done in nice forest colors--greens and rust. The recliner was very comfortable. It had a micro and fridge, which counts more for me than a continental breakfast, being on a restricted diet. The continental breakfast here should satisfy most--yogurt, boiled eggs, fruit basket, toast/muffins/bread/oatmeal, juice, coffee/tea. I was here off and on for about 3 weeks and was very comfortable.

Stayed: March 2008