“Front desk staff was awsome!!!!”

Bend Three Sisters Inn & Suites
Ranked #18 of 44 Hotels in Bend
Reviewed July 26, 2014

When we arrived after a LONG day of traveling the front desk was crazy busy, but the staff was quick to get thru the line of people. They only had two rooms left and were very acomodating. Then after getting settled and finding some food I realized I had locked my keys in my vehicle WITH THE KEY ON. Not good since I was 400 miles from home and no spare key, So I went to the desk and she called and confirmed that the police will not unlock your vehicle unless it has a child or pet locked in it. So I went back to my room and we are trying to unlock it with a coat hanger when my phone (our only source of light) goes dead. So I sent my daughter to see if the front desk had a flash light. Before I could get the hanger out of the door she was back with a light. YEAH. After about a hour and a broken window loover later we were in my truck and all was well. I have so say not every motel is going to just hand over there equipment to just some patron. Would definatly stay here again. :-)

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Wendy I
There are newer reviews for Bend Three Sisters Inn & Suites

Reviewed July 17, 2014

My husband and I arrived in Bend during peak tourist season. We had stopped at 5 other places. Ranae was able to find a room for us after seeing our desperate looks. Our room was spacious and spotless. The new mattresses were plush and cushy..... LOVED the shower gel in the shower soap dispenser....creamy coconut? We stored soda and water in the room refrigerator and enjoyed a free continental breakfast. We found all staff to be exceedingly helpful. When I asked how far it was to Crater Lake, I was given a freshly printed driving route with travel time and turn by turn directions. My husband and I are retired and we have high expectations for lodging accommodations. Three Sisters did not disappoint.Thanks to all staff for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank DVP999
Reviewed July 15, 2014

My Dad was recently hospitalized in Bend and my sisters and I converged on the Three Sisters Inn from all over the west coast. The staff was so helpful, both on the phone and in person. Our stay coincided with the Bend Summer Festival and there was not a room to be had anywhere, but somehow they kept us all together in the same hotel for all the days we had to be there. Every single person was friendly, supportive and went the extra mile to make sure we had a great stay, even if wasn't the best reason to be there. It was so great to be able to concentrate on Dad and not worry about where we were going to sleep that night.
Strongly recommend this hotel. They were so accommodating! Also, beautiful views.
I'll never stay anywhere else in Bend.

Room Tip: Some of the second floor rooms have AMAZING views!
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Micki B
Reviewed July 13, 2014

We came in to the hotel after a ride on our Harley. Check in was fast and friendly. Ranae was awesome. She even offered us some rags to wipe down our bike after a dirty bug filled ride from the valley. Thanks for making a great trip that much better. My only complaint was that the carpet in our room looked dated and could have used a good cleaning. The high traffic areas were fairly dark. Breakfast was also great but the room was a bit crowded and we didnt get all items as they were out of some while we were trying to eat. Overall it was a pleasant experience and we will be back again on our next bike trip.

Room Tip: Choose a room off the road although they were all relatively quiet. The 100-109 rooms were the quiet...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ronda P
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Clean updated very nice place. Very friendly staff. Only 10 bucks more than the Motel 6. Which by the way is adjacent to the Stars Strip Club. We had a very comfortable bed. There are cookies available all day, free coffee and a good breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank SK S
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

The room was spacious and very clean. The staff gave great suggestions for restaurants and activities. Bend has so much to offer. But the breakfast room is way too small, the person failed to replenish items as needed and the organization is very poor. So people who want yogurt are standing in line waiting for someone cooking a waffle. The egg pan was empty for a very long time. The staff person was gone for long times.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank katiyor
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Great experience staying at this hotel. Room was well kept and very clean. Driving time is within 5 minutes to the Old Mill District and Pilot Butte. Staff was friendly and helpful. Morning breakfast was adequate and the pool is great for young children. Safeway is directly across the street, and there is a 7-11 adjacent to the hotel, as well as fast food options close by. Budget friendly and well worth the price.

Room Tip: It would be ideal to ask for a second story room when booking so you don't have people frequentl...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family