“Good beer, decent food. More like a bar that serves food.”

Silver Moon Brewing
Ranked #89 of 471 Restaurants in Bend
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

We were the only tourists in the place, and the only people with kids. Mostly more of a bar, that happens to serve food, so anyone can go in. Beer was tasty. Wasn't a fan of the brown rice in the chili verde. Overpowering flavor. French Dip was basic. Pulled pork was meaty and tasty. Server was efficient. Fun place to have a beer with coworkers/friends.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Wow, these guys know their beer and best service we had (for the style) in Oregon. Food was outstanding and the bar scene was...well more local than tourist, which is great.Genuine good food, good beer and great service. I hear they are about to re-brand, hopefully they carry over the same critical characteristics to their new identity.

1  Thank muzzel
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We struggled to find how to get to the parking lot. When we walked in the door, I was immediately put off: the decor is shabby local bar, and none too clean at that. Everyone seemed to know each other except us, and when the band came in everyone knew them, too. This is not your typical Bend Beer Trail tourist spot. We had come to try the beer, so we grabbed a couple of seats at the bar and ordered some. We tried the IPA and the porter, and they were as good or better than most of the local beers. The menu seemed a cut above the typical pub fare. I got a daily a daily special and my spouse a sandwich. Both were very good, and portions generous. Food prices are good. I might be a regular if I lived in Bend.

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

The waitress was very helpful and gave great advice. The brews were good and appently do a lot of seasonal brews.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Expect better in Bend and the permeating smell of barbeque sauce sort of made me nauseous. Beers are so so...we just came from Deschutes :(