“Decent BBQ for a non-BBQ person”
Review of Baldy's Barbeque

Baldy's Barbeque
Ranked #30 of 484 Restaurants in Bend
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Reviewed April 9, 2012

In all fairness, I'm not the biggest BBQ fan but I do enjoy a good pulled pork sandwich once in a while. This one was pretty good, but the Turkey Burger was really yummy! That will be my standby order there from now on. The fries were good, as were the garlic mashed potatoes. Not a big coleslaw or bean person so can't speak for those. I would normally love potato salad but wasn't brave enough to try the chipotle version. My only real complaint was that the prices are steep. The service was great.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

This place is always crowded with locals so you know it is good. This is our 3rd time at the westside Baldy's and each visit yields great results. My wife and I both had the pulled pork and it was great. I have tried a lot of BBQ places around Oregon and Baldy's seems to be the overall best in terms of quality, value and consistency. Now that we have moved to Bend I plan to make this place a regular stop.

Reviewed April 4, 2012

This was our first experience with Baldy's (which has great ratings from almost everyone). We stopped at the East side spot -- which is in our favorite Shell Station -- who knew! The food was totally yummy -- although not as extensive a menu as their main spot. We did lunch -- lots of delish food, not too pricey, and the young man serving us was sooooo nice!

1  Thank CyndeM
Reviewed April 1, 2012

We are from North Carolina BBQ country and are so happy to have this great barbeque here in Bend, in the Pacific Northwest! My husband has chatted with Baldy about his success in finding the 'best' sauce recipe, and was excited that Baldy even had a jar of his gowing up favorite Lexington BBQ sauce on the premises. The ribs are the best I've ever had, the sides are delicious (beans and cornbread, slaw, etc), friends love the chicken (I keep getting the pork BBQ or ribs). We often get a pound of the pulled pork to take home. They have great menu options and specials. Service is consistent, and they can pack 'em in. Yummm--I think I'm getting another Baldy's craving...

Reviewed March 30, 2012

Baldy's serves good not great food. Easy parking; decent service.