“Our 'go to' place for a great dinner!”

Zydeco Kitchen & Cocktails
Ranked #2 of 466 Restaurants in Bend
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Zydeco always delivers....on quality, service and the best flour-less chocolate cake! Had the duck for dinner, pork sandwich at lunch and love the spinach salad.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

This is our go-to spot for fine dining in Bend because you can rely on exceptional service and food every time. The menu changes just enough to keep it interesting, while preserving the local favorites. Seasonal ingredients + chef's willingness to tailor to individual needs/requests makes for incredible meals. There is frequently a wait and unfortunately no good waiting area so the entrance is cramped and unwelcoming, but once you get seated prepare for top-notch service. Friendly and helpful.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Service was exceptional! Courteous and very fast. We were there on New Year's Eve and it was very very busy and full. Yet we had the full attention of our wait staff. Impressed by that. Not so impressive was the cheesy folding chairs at our table. Really? You don't have nicer chairs when you have extra guests?

Food was good - one of our group has special food needs and she found just what she wanted from the gluten free menu.

Food was good - good reviews from the others at our table. My shrimp etouffee was not that good. But I would go back!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Outstanding food. We have been here many times for dinner but recently went for lunch and had a great meal. Not crowded mid-week. Interesting lunch options including burgers, wraps, Pot pies to all kinds of salads. Overall, top notch meals. Prices were $8 to $12 for lunch.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I have been to Zydeco many times. I wish I could say that the food is consistently great but it really varies. I have had great and not so great. I have had great and not so great service as well.
My favorite thing on the menu is the Redfish and Mashed Potatoes. For the gluten intolerant they have a gluten free menu.
Zydeco is one of the busiest restaurants in Bend so make a reservation generally well in advance. The prices are higher than most places in Bend.