“Thai food at its very best”
Review of Wild Rose

Wild Rose
Ranked #11 of 478 Restaurants in Bend
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2014

We've had Thai food in many places, including Thailand. The food at Wild Rose is equal to the best anywhere. Very delicately seasoned. I had Pad Ta Lai, a mixed seafood yellow curry with the best sticky rice I've ever had. I was asked how hot I wanted it on a 1-5 scale. I opted for 3. Mistake. The seasonings were masked a bit by the spice. Next time I'll go for a 1 to better taste the food. My wife had the best lemongrass soup ever and my sister had a pork stir fry she raved about. The restaurant was full on a Tuesday evening. With no reservations we waited about ten minutes. The waitress said it is full every night. It is evident that this restaurant is in very competent hands. Every thing is controlled chaos. Service is excellent, food superb. You'll love this place.

1  Thank SaguaroJoe

Reviewed August 12, 2014

Newest and best Thai restaurant in Bend. Prices are reasonable. Very friendly owner. Specializes in northern Thai food.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

We ate there this past weekend (August 2nd) with friends. Three out of four of us said they felt like thai food with me being the odd man out. Boy was I in for a treat. They had Boneyard IPA on tap so that was a big plus for me since it is my favorite Bend beer. From there, it was smooth sailing. The food was amazing and I allowed everyone else to order the food because once I didn't see Pad thai, I knew I was going to be lost. The flavors were out of this world. I will definitely be coming back here.

1  Thank Beavs13
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I live in Bend and I'm lucky enough to work downtown. I would literally go to Wild Rose every day of the week if I could. The Thai flavor is perfect and the offerings (which I've been told are along the lines of street food in Thailand), are varied. Everything I've had has been excellent. If you like Noi, you will love this place. Go!! The owner Paul, is warm and genuine and it's easy to see that his restaurant gives him pride, as well it should!

Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Skip over-crowded Deschutes Pub and head to this gem around the corner. Our family of four (our girls are 12 & 9) had a truly outstanding meal. We're from Chicago and have lots of good and great choices nearby. This was exceptional in our opinion.
The Grandfather Tom Yum is not to be missed nor the Pork Metiam (a special). Everything delectable. Paul the owner was very warm and friendly. The entire wait staff was terrific and our waitress Christina was wonderful and patient with our questions. We're likely to return for lunch today. The guitarist and decor just added to the positive and delicious experience.