“Drive thru folks were getting their orders before me when they ordered after me”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Order Online
Ranked #380 of 512 Restaurants in Bend
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 533 NE Bellevue Dr in Bend. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed July 10, 2016

Took waaay too long for two Cantina Bowls - people going thru the drive-thru got there orders pronto.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed February 11, 2016 via mobile

No surprises. It's Taco Bell. Food tastes the same as it does anywhere. No obvious failures at this place. A bunch of kid employees so not perfect, of course.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed November 12, 2015

I placed my order and found out they were out of mild sauce, sorry cant eat Taco Bell without it! Canceled my order to find out they were out of many things due to a new Manager that doesn't know how to order.

Date of visit: November 2015
1  Thank Brent S
Reviewed October 2, 2015

7 employees working and only 3 customers - had to wait at the drive thru forever then got to place order. Then it took a very, very long time to get my order.

All I ordered was a Power Cantina Bowl with Chicken - Parked at my next stop and started to eat - I thought I had gravel in my bowl - it was loaded with under cooked and not even cooked rice BLAH!

They weren't even busy and they could not cook the rice? Maybe the employees should be forced to eat the food they send out the drive thru ...............

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed August 10, 2015

Family and I on the way home from a vacation. Hungry and want quick, cheap, and good. I love TB and this one did not disappoint.
Clean, quick, courteous service, quick turnaround.
Added note- the restroom were quite clean as well.
We would all eat here again.

Date of visit: August 2015