“Perfect Stay, Best B& B ever”
Review of Hillside Inn B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bend
Hillside Inn B&B
Ranked #4 of 7 Bend B&B and Inns
Santa Barbara, California
“Perfect Stay, Best B& B ever”
Reviewed July 28, 2005

From the moment you arrive to the moment you leave you will feel very special at the Hillside Inn. Anne, the owner had thought of every detail and shares her home graciously. Wonderful with direction, information and insight. Rooms are a clean, nice size, and beds are wonderful. In room movies and every TV channel under the sun is available. She even recorded the Tour De France for us. Breakfast is better than most of the one I have had in 5 star hotels. We can’t wait to return.

• Stayed July 2005
2 Thank ltinneytx

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
san francisco
Reviewed July 26, 2005

Tripadvisor has been a valuable tool over the years—I have used it to find wonderful hotels in Greece, Italy, London and Paris. It would take finding a quaint hotel in Bend, Oregon to prompt me to write a review.

The Hillside Inn is a very small (2 rooms) bed and breakfast located in a beautiful downtown neighborhood of Bend, Oregon. Annie Goldner, the proprietor, has created a relaxing atmosphere that is both classy and charming. The breakfast is wonderful, each breakfast freshly prepared (Annie is a great cook). Annie has oodles of information about the area and can point you in the direction of a good restaurant or an afternoon hike. What is impressed me most is the attention to detail in the rooms—no detail is spared. To name a few, there are very comfortable beds, fluffy robes for the hot tub, wonderful lotion, and (my favorite) whole coffee beans with a grinder and coffee maker.

I highly recommend staying at the Hillside Inn!

• Stayed July 2005
2 Thank Doingcartwheels
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 9, 2005

We just returned from a wonderful trip to Oregon. This was our first time staying at Bed and Breakfast accomodations and we were a bit apprehensive.
Annie and her Hillside Inn in Bend made it a special visit. The on-line photos really don't do the place justice as she has made some pleasant upgrades such as the enlarged patio area complete with a flowing pond you can hear from your room.
Her attention to detail and use of colors in the rooms made you feel very welcome. In addition, she is a magnificent cook. She even welcomed two of our friends who were staying elsewhere[unfortunately for them] to join us one morning for breakfast.
The inn is in a great location and Annie goes out of her way to provide information about the area and what it has to offer.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Ashland, Oregon
Reviewed June 21, 2005

The Hillside Inn is a fabulous B & B. The owner, Annie, is an incredible hostess and a wonderful gourmet cook. The breakfasts were really something special, wonderful flavors, simple and elegant.

I stayed in the Balcony Room with a really comfy King size bed and separate bathroom with a towel warmer and all the amenities.
It felt like I was sleeping among the trees. I could hear the birds and the waterfall all the time. Very relaxing. I sat on the balcony and read and looked out, through the trees, to the far off mountains.

The house is decorated in a contemporary, colorful style, with brushed nickel fixtures and LCD TVs. My room had lighter blue walls with white trim. My bathroom was a light orange/ melon color. It is bright and cheerful.

I was by myself for the weekend and loved being there. Annie made me feel right at home. I am taking my husband when I go back.
I highly recommend the Hillside Inn if you are looking for a place to stay in Bend for a night, weekend or a week.

2 Thank ccboat
Scotts Valley, California
Reviewed May 30, 2005

We had a great time at the Hillside Inn during our 6-night stay in May, 2005. We had our 2 small dogs with us and the ground level studio room was perfect. Annie makes fabulous gourmet breakfasts and caters to any special requests or dietary restrictions. The room was very comfortable and was equipped with everything you could think of, even whole coffee beans, a coffee grinder, and a french press for us coffee addicts! The inn is tucked away on a quiet neighborhood street but only a few short blocks to restaurants and the gourmet market, so you can enjoy the best of both worlds: quiet and peaceful together with convenient and accessible. Walking to downtown took us about 10 minutes. When the balcony room was occupied, we could hear people walking around above us, which seemed to bother our dogs more than us, and is the only criticism we have about our stay. We feel that our stay at the Hillside Inn was a true Bend experience and would choose to stay there again without hesitation.

• Stayed May 2005
2 Thank oolivia
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 20, 2005

Just fantastic. Restful, peaceful, friendly luxury. We could not have wished for a better environment to spend time in Central Oregon. The rooms are private, well appointed, and luxurious. Annie is wonderful, caring host who makes sure you are well looked after, but also ensures you're complete privacy. We will return and can not recommend Hillside Inn enough.

• Stayed May 2005
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Burnsville, Mn
Reviewed May 6, 2005

We spent the first week of April at the Hillside Inn. It was an fantastic experience. We have never felt so welcomed as we did from Anne. We instantly felt at home. It is such a comfortable atmosphere. I still miss the comfortable bed, and I really miss the fabulous gourmet breakfasts. One can tell that Anne enjoys treating her guest to the best.
Anne was always recommending great places to go to. It is obvious that she knows all about Bend and loves living there.
We can't wait to go back and stay at the Hillside Inn, and see the new landscape project!

• Stayed April 2004