“Unfortunate Experience / Great Possibilities”
Review of Raganelli's Pizza - MOVED

Raganelli's Pizza
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Redmond, Oregon
“Unfortunate Experience / Great Possibilities”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Dropped in for the first time last evening. Had reviewed their website and liked what we saw. I'm assuming we encountered the owner at the register. He didn't seem overly enthused that we were there. We ordered a pizza and beverages. We waited the usual length of time for a pizza, but were not served our beverages. When the pizza arrived, it looked wonderful. We were handed a few napkins and two plastic forks (ever try to cut pizza with a plastic fork?). I mentioned how wonderful the pizza looked and the gentleman said, “I hope it tastes as good as it looks.” Unfortunately, the pizza did not taste good. It had a thin soggy crust with very little taste. Oh, and we had to mention that we had yet to receive our beverages. We received our beer and wine in plastic cups.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank FishyBendOregon

Bend, Oregon
“Great pizza but owner is a jerk.”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Had ordered a take and bake pizza once before and thought it was great. Went back a second time and ordered a small pizza to go. The owner and an employee were there. The employee mistakenly made a larger pizza than I had ordered. The owner seemed pissed at ME about the employee's error, and when he handed me the pizza, said in a very sarcastic voice "I guess you win." I won't be back.

• Visited October 2013