“wonderful selection of local beer!”
Review of Crossings At The Riverhouse - CLOSED

Crossings At The Riverhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: CURRENTS at the Riverhouse features a totally re-imagined restaurant, patio and lounge with innovative beverages and a fresh Pacific Northwest menu with local ingredients.
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Ate dinner at Crosssings I have the shrimp scampi risotto and my husband had the fish and chips both were excellent! We also drank the Metolius lager! I recommend the restaurant!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I agree with the last review from 2012. We ate at the lounge section of the Crossings arriving at 4:30 pm. We wanted a place to sit outdside on the water. However after entering the doors we time lapsed back to late 70's with a touch of update. I ordered the pulled pork slider appetizer with a beer. Water came late to the table. The beer I ordered, server came back said it had a blown tap.Tried another tap beer choice offered to me it tasted flat so I ordered a different choice beer. My husband got his beer & food & i got my pulled pork sliders. They tasted as outdated and luke warm as the facility we were at. Waiter continued to take orders serve others and said he would be back with my beer. (Really a good wait staff would have grabbed that beer ASAP) After eating the grocery store microwaved quality pulled pork minus the rock hard bread my beer arrived. Husband said food was good. (not great). The nicest thing there was the black cloth napkins. I feel also that the view of the water was overly ubstructed with overgrown trees and shrubs. Not a nice experience as I had hoped.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Refused to separate checks after telling us they would...pour wait service from our main waiter, 19% auto tip for poor manners...we were offered free dessert but no refund on tip and not being allowed separate checks...would never go there again.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Just had a nacho and some micro-brews on the 4th. The ambiance (view and sound of rushing water) as well as the service made for a very relaxing afternoon. Oh, the nacho was good and reasonably priced. Really enjoyed the whole experience.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Granted I ordered a med rare steak but it was definatly not right off the grill. Menu selection limited. Service was great.