“Lacking”
Review of Crossings At The Riverhouse - CLOSED

Crossings At The Riverhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: CURRENTS at the Riverhouse features a totally re-imagined restaurant, patio and lounge with innovative beverages and a fresh Pacific Northwest menu with local ingredients.
Vancouver, Washington
“Lacking”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Specializes in Prime Rib but ran out on a Saturday night at 7 ??? NO GOOD! We went to the Pine Tavern instead and had a Great Meal!

Visited March 2013

Olympia, Washington
“Nice Dinner”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

We started out in the bar while waiting for friends to join us for dinner. Service in the bar was slow at best, but the drinks and appetizers were very good. Once we moved to the restaurant service improved greatly and we were well attended. The waiter was very attentive when I asked about food allergy issues and was extremely helpful. While I don't always know what to expect when dining out with these issues the chef prepared me a dinner I will remember for a long time - it was outstanding! Hubby said his steak was one of the best he'd had in a long time as well. We will be back here the next time we are in town.

• Visited December 2012
Bend, Oregon
“Excellent Food!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Everything about this place is wonderful! The ambiance, the staff and mostly the food. From happy hour to an incredible dinner it was beyond expectations.

Visited December 2012
Klamath Falls, Oregon
“My favorite restaurant in Bend”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

When visiting Bend, Oregon, the Crossings is my first choice, especially during special occasions. The atmosphere, service, and food are all outstanding. Although the food is a little on the expensive side for this part of Oregon, I have never seen the Crossings devoid of customers. The quality of the beef steaks and other menu items is superb, making for many repeat customers such as myself. The restaurant itself is collocated with the River House Hotel on the North end of the City of Bend, making convenient for anyone staying at either the River House or at the Shilo Inn. I recommend you save some of your appetite for their excellent desserts.

• Visited December 2012
Siletz, Or
“Great cocktails”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

We had the Shrimp/Crab cocktail and the Strawberry Lemon Drop was very delcious. We had already eaten but the aroma from the kitchen smelled very good.

Visited December 2012