“Great day of fishing”

Rivers Bend Fly Fishing Guides
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bend Oregon Fly Fishing Guides - Guided fly fishing trips on the Deschutes River, Crooked River, Fall River, North Santiam River and throughout Central Oregon are our specialties and our passion. We offer everything from multiple day fly fishing trips on the Deschutes River to full day wade fly fishing trips on the Crooked River. We also offer a complete course of fly fishing lessons in Bend and throughout Central Oregon. Please have a look at our Guide Service page for more details about all of the guided fly fishing trips in Oregon that we offer. River's Bend Fly Fishing Guides is owned and operated by professional fly fishing guides in Bend, Oregon. Our client-focused approach to guiding ensures that your guided fly fishing experience in Central Oregon is one you will not soon forget. We are Bend's premier provider of guided fly fishing trips in Central Oregon. --River's Bend Fly Fishing Guides
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Did a full day fishing on the Deschuttes with two buddies. All of us were novice fishermen. Nic was great to work with both in setting up the trip and fantastic guide. We all learned a ton, caught fish, marveled at the scenery, and had a great time. Nic is a great guy and knows the river well. Highly recommend.

Nic R, Owner at Rivers Bend Fly Fishing Guides, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2014

Hey Tony,

Thanks a ton for the positive review here on Trip Advisor. I really appreciate it. I had such a fun day with you, Ken and Jeff. I'm so glad that you love the Deschutes and I can't wait to get you guys out for a multi-day trip in the future!

--Nic, RBFF

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Our family had a great day fishing the very scenic Crooked River with Rivers Bend Fly Fishing. From the very beginning starting with making a reservation, Rivers Bend Fly Fishing was very responsive and professional. Nic was always available to answer any questions I had prior to the trip. Once the day of the trip came, Nic met us on time and we proceeded to the very scenic Crooked River. Once on the river, Nic helped me learn how to cast and about all the parts of the fly rod (I was only one in our group that had never fly fished before), meanwhile my husband and daughter (age 11) started fishing. We didn't catch tons of fish (8 total) but we had a great time enjoying the Oregon outdoors, with a very gracious host! Thanks Nic!

1  Thank christa0228

Lewiski Family,

Thanks for the review here on Trip Advisor. I appreciate your kind words! I'm looking forward to our next adventure here in Central Oregon.

All the best,

--Nic, RBFF

Reviewed July 8, 2014

We had such a great half day experience with guides Andy and Matt. We are a family of five, with a 10 year old, 8 year old and 6 year old. The youngest didn't fish at all but was welcome, happy and safe on the river banks. The 8 year old only did a little casting, and was happy with that, and the rest of us, including the 10 year old all caught fish, had a great morning, loved the scenery, frendliness, and total professionalism. This is an expensive half day trip for a family, but a very memorable one, and we couldn;t have done it otherwise. My husband has done some fly fishing before, but learned from the experts, and I had never fished before at all. Would do it all again in a minute, and this company worked seamlessly for us.

Nic R, Owner at Rivers Bend Fly Fishing Guides, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Balfour/Hunts,

Thank you for your review here on Trip Advisor. We really appreciate your positive remarks! So glad that you and your family enjoyed the day on the Crooked River, and that you felt you were in good hands with Austin & Matt.

Nic Reid, Owner
River's Bend Fly Fishing Guides

Reviewed June 14, 2014

I just booked a fly fishing trip for my son, grandson and myself. Nic was very polite and helpful. He was very patient in explaining what it is that they do as guides and all the various trips that they do. I am a first time fly fisherman and I felt very comfortable. I enjoyed the experience with Nic. Will send a comment after the trip. D. Lenzi

1  Thank Don L
Nic R, Owner at Rivers Bend Fly Fishing Guides, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Mr. Lenzi,

Thanks so much for your positive feedback on our booking process. We take our client's needs seriously and appreciate that you enjoyed the booking process. Our client-focused approach to guiding extends to our booking process to ensure that you we book you on the best trip for you, helping to ensure you have the best guided fly fishing experience possible here in Central Oregon.

Many thanks!

--Nic Reid, Owner
River's Bend Fly Fishing Guides

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I had two amazing days on the river with Rivers Bend Fly Fishing. The guide was extremely knowledgeable and knew the river like the back of his hand. We spent alot of time nymphing as the fish wasn't rising too much at the time and I really got guided into the art of nymphing. It was two days of learning, catching a lot of fish and very good company. I will also take with me from this trip knowledge on how to read a river and this is knowledge I will make to use in every river I fish in. It really was an experience of a lifetime, and I highly recomend it to anyone who have the chance to do it.

1  Thank M0rtenM_73
Nic R, Owner at Rivers Bend Fly Fishing Guides, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2014

Morten,

What a couple of awesome days on the Lower Deschutes River with you! I had a couple of the best days on the river that I've had. I can't wait to hear more from you as your fly fishing journey continues. Thank you for the amazing review. I really appreciate it.

Best,