“Best Subs”

New York City Sub Shop
Ranked #245 of 456 Restaurants in Bend
“Best Subs”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I love the turkey provolone with hot peppers sub. The bread is just right, the service is friendly and fast, and the prices are really good for what you get.

Visited April 2013

Portland, Oregon
“Yummy!”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

This is the best sandwich I've ever had! They are really, really good. my only complaint would be that they close at 5:00pm in Sundays (at least at their hood river location). The staff was even willing to make a 'grilled cheese' for the picky eater in our family. would highly recommend!

• Visited January 2013
“Best Sub in Town”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

I know there is always Subway or Quiznos but I prefer this little local place downtown. I grew up spending my summers in Connecticut so I appreciate an authentic Italian Sub.

“Spectacular Sandwiches”
Reviewed January 1, 2012

These sub sandwiches are the best--dripping with delicious juices.

La Jolla, Ca.
“great subs!”
Reviewed October 9, 2010

We stopped in on our way to Crater Lake for a couple of subs for an on the road picnic. They were great, big, good bread. She throws the meats and cheese on the griddle, shuffles 'em around a bit and then lays 'em on a bed of lettuce etc on your bread. Highly recommended.