“Yum yum yummy!!!”

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum yum yummy!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Excellent pizza!
The crust is on the softer side which I prefer. Fast and courteous service. Pizza by the slice is huge! I definitely will come back again.

• Visited April 2014

Montgomery, Alabama
“Wow! What a pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

This was the biggest pizza I've ever seen and it was wonderful. A 24 inch served my whole entire extended family. One piece is all you need to feel full. Not too expensive either. Great for a pizza party!

Visited July 2013
Bend, Oregon
“OH YUM!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Cibelli's is my fave pizza in Bend. Just the right combo of chewy/crisp crust and cheese. I love that I can just buy a slice and they are huge! I don't even need anything on it but cheese. The employees are always great and they ring the bell and all say thanks when you tip them.

Visited April 2013
“Relly?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is a fairly large chain in Central Oregon and frankly I was surprised and disappointed in the product. The crust was less than mediocre, toppings scant, sauce to thick, size ? really that was a large and not a medium?
No, I will take my pizza business elsewhere in the future.

Visited January 2013
Redmond, Oregon
“OK Pizza”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

I go here for pizza because it is close. I eat pizza often. Have also been to Jersey Boys . Arnolds, Pappis and Flatbreads in Bend. I like Flatbreads the best. I rotate places depending on my taste for that day.
Growing up on East Coast pizza I would say these are all average to me. Pepe's in New Haven ,CT.is the standard for me. Google IT.

Visited September 2012