“Great service, good food, good value”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #284 of 471 Restaurants in Bend
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 9, 2012

After a long day at the Junior Olympics Regional meet we decided to stop at Applebees for a late lunch. The manager greeted us with a warm welcome and a great sense of humor. We were very well tended to and our service was quick. The food was really good, especially the seasonal spinach/chicen/berry salad - Yum!

Reviewed March 26, 2012

Good Food, Atmosphere, and service. No dislkes. There was one server on at the time and all accomadations were met.

Reviewed March 13, 2012

The food was good for the price. Cheaply served food. But for a date night, the service was extremely poor. And there were maybe 8 associates working and about 8 tables being served. We only got water if we asked and that was toward the end of our meal because we flagged down the hostess since our waitress never came back around. My food was served without even a question if I wanted any sauces. I ended up taking my food home because I had no sauce for my chicken strips.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

Good for dinner with friends. Low price and the food is pretty good. Hef on tap yum.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

I ordered green salad [with no bacon!] and decided to also have Broccoli & Cheese Soup! It was so good I could have eaten the whole kettle full!!! Wonderful!!!