“Fabulous Food! You will crave more of it again and again”

Kayo's Dinner House & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Kayo's Dinner House & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 469 Restaurants in Bend
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A relaxed, upscale setting for your family's next special night out. Cozy up to the fireplace & sample French & American cuisine served up with modern flare. Seafood, steak, an affordable wine list...our lounge offers the best happy hour four nights a week 4 p.m. - 7p.m. Don't forget our homemade dessert menu, too. We serve the best crème brulee in Bend!
Reviewed October 5, 2013

My husband and I had dinner last night and it was truly a foody fest! The abalone in wine sauce was exquisite. My husband had the steelhead and it also was delicious. We wanted to lick our plates! Our server, Christian, was attentive in just the right way. He suggested an Oregon Pinot Noir that was a lovely glass of wine. I believe it was the Benton label. We preceded our dinner with an appetizer of fresh dungeness crab legs. Everything was so fresh you almost could imagine the kayos staff catching it that morning. Kayo has been a favorite Bend chef of mine for many years. He has aged well in his field of culinary skills.

1  Thank Waimeawahine

Reviewed September 22, 2013

My husband and I ate in the Lounge on 9/19/13. I had the fish and chips and some of my fries were not cooked. My husband had the prime rib dip and his fries tasted like fish. The dip was like watered down onion soup. Would never go back and with all the other options in Bend I would suggest trying somewhere else.

1  Thank andersontalex
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Restaurant recommended by hotel receptionist. Doesn't look much on exterior but greeted by a friendly hostess who said a table would be ready in 20 mins. but only had to wait for about 10 mins. Best 1/2 rack of lamb had for a long time and the berry sauce was a great compliment. Dessert of huckleberry cheesecake was yummy and not too sweet. Just wish the brussel sprouts had been cooked slightly more to make them more digestible. Would certainly eat here again.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

I had Sea Scallops, and the vanilla sauce that the dish rested on was creamy and very delicious. Subtle flavors worked really well together. Loved the pear garnish. I really enjoyed the dimmed lights, dark table clothes, and twinkling lights. The waitress is so very pleasant. She recommended the Sea Bass and my husband loved it! We were visited by the chef. I would visit regularly if I lived in Bend.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Had a great time. At happy hour we had oysters, clams, mussels, and fried smelt plus wine and beer. It was a long day hiking . The bar is an old school classic. Later in the dining room my wife had a filet and I had a NY strip. Both were great. ALL the staff were very friendly.