“Great lunch spot”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

The smoked salmon chowder was excellent but the real compliment to the chef is his delicious crab cakes. They were so moist and melt in your mouth. The crab salad I had was fresh and crisp. I definitely will recommend and return.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Razor clams are my all time favorite food. These clams were from Alaska which are not a good as Oregon clams, but still delicious. I eat here ever time I come to Bend which has been many times over the years. This is the best restaurant in the city in my opinion. Wonderful seafood Great chowders and cioppino appetizer. Anything on the menu is wonderful. Great beer and wine selection.

1  Thank John D
Reviewed April 7, 2014

You wouldn't think that sitting 150 miles inland from the Pacific and at 3600' elevation that we would be so lucky to have such a great seafood restaurant here but we do! We have another much larger sea food specialty restaurant also and it too is very good.
But High Tides, it is just so consistent. We surprise out of town guests with visiting this place and they are most impressed with the food and service in this place. I don't think you can go wrong with anything of fish on the menu. The have some edge on getting fresh fish up here to serve and it is evident in the quality of the overall offering.
Another pull for me is that at least one of the servers has been there some seven years and they work hard to provide a very pleasant dining experience.
Thanks High Tides for being here!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

We loved the razor clams and they were helpful accommodating our low starch food choices and substitutions

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Enjoy their food. Service is fairly good but they are busy which is understandable when their lunch crowd is in there and its packed!