“Outside seating”

Red Robin America's Gourmet Burgers and Spirits
Ranked #197 of 463 Restaurants in Bend
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We enjoyed a meal outside wating the Deschutes river flow by. People watching, lots of people walking the trail, floating the river with kyaks, standup paddle boards and inner tubes!

There are newer reviews for Red Robin America's Gourmet Burgers and Spirits

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

The staff was very cheerful and helpful. I got a burger to go and they got it to me quickly. The quantity was generous. Prep was great. Cooked it well done as i requested.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We go to red robin becuse I have a allergy and they are very good at accommodating that but this vist was not woth it. The service was very slow and when they didn call our name they called it three in quick succession and the tird time called last call has I was standing right in fron of here trying to get her attention. we ordered our food at the same time has our drinks and it still took forever. I took my 3YO to play at the coin machines all but three where out of order he put 50 cents into one and it didnt do anything. I went to ask for a refund and this also took forever at this point my kid is getting very upset that he is out of coins and didnt get to do anything. during this time other familes also used the macines and lost there coins becuse finaly they put a sign up. My food was fine they did make it correclty and avoid my allergy but my fathers " chicken soup " has one small peace of chiken and was disappointing .

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I usually love going to Red Robin because I know the menu and the food. We were travelling out of state and weren't sure where to eat until we saw Red Robin.

This trip was the worst experience I have had at a Red Robin.

The waitress took our order right away and the people who ordered after us ended up getting their food before us. My wrap had no dressing on it, my husbands burger was not cooked how he asked and my son got cluck and fries and it looked like the chicken had been re-heated. Once the food was delivered she never came back by to ask if we needed more drinks or fries.

1  Thank Andrew M
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Went there for a late night bite. Decided to do a take out meal. There were two other people in the restaurant. Ordered two entrees and had to wait almost 40 minutes for our meal. There were three workers we could see there and they were all sitting at the bar. I understand it was late and they were slow, but I don't think it should've taken that long for our two simple entrees and not one worker asked if we wanted to drink something while I waited the almost 40 minutes.

1  Thank KauaiHITraveler