“Consistent, and a great value for a sit down burger joint”

Red Robin America's Gourmet Burgers and Spirits
Ranked #185 of 453 Restaurants in Bend
Cuisines: American
Bend, Oregon
“Consistent, and a great value for a sit down burger joint”
Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

My kids love to visit here, and the prices are so good, we usually bring friends too! Lately we have been getting the tavern double, an excellent value for less than $7, and if you want to, for about $1 more, you can get any of their flavorful variations. My kids love spicy food, so the "cry baby" is a favorite and there is another variation that is even too hot for them (it has fried jalepenos and sliced fresh jalepenos). My kids usually are in a sweat when they order that one! All burgers come with unlimited fries, though we rarely finish what was in our basket anyway. For less than $10 a person we think it's a great place to go with a big group or later in the night after most of old mill center is closed.

Bend, Oregon
“Prescott Arizona Red Robin Excellent”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I travel a good deal and am both gluten and egg intolerate. Finding good places to eat with a great menu selection is often hard. My husband and I decided to have lunch at Red Robin Prescott AZ....I ask the waitress if they had a gluten free menu, at which she replies "we sure do" and promptly went and got me one. I ended up ordering a chicken breast burger with a "lettuce" bun. She said she would alert the kitchen and make sure there was no cross contamination with my food.
The burger was fresh, the lettuce"bun" was crisp and ample serving..One of the better burgers I have had. Later the manager stopped by and also told me they have gluten free hamburger buns there also.
Its not always easy or enjoyable eating out with food allergies. I was impressed with their food, their customer service and their concern for my meal....we will definately return on our next visit there.

Visited July 2012
Oregon
“Decent Food, Great View”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Red Robin is your basic chain hamburger joint with some great features. You don't go here if you are looking for a quiet environment that is child-free. You can however sit in the bar where only adults are allowed. The best thing about this location is it is right on the Deschutes River. If the weather is nice, you can't beat the view from the patio. We've always had a consistent burger experience and we enjoy the "endless fries". The wait staff are a group of well trained, attentive and friendly kids. They do an excellent job taking care of their customers. If you are looking for a good burger, with a decent selection, give Red Robin a try.

• Visited July 2012
Bend, Oregon
“over priced, mediocre food and intense noise level”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Food is way over priced and quality is lacking. So many great burger places don't waste your time spending money here.

• Visited May 2012
Florence, Oregon
“Tasty Food”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

We arrived on the same day school let out and it was busy. It didn't seem to matter as we were seated at the outside deck with the river view within minutes. The food and service were great.

Visited June 2012