“Lunch”

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Penticton, Canada
“Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

This place had a great atmosphere & the best pizza & salad I think I have ever eaten. Several pizzas to choose from already made up to buy by the slice. The service was quick & friendly . We each had a slice of pizza, salad & a drink for 11 bucks & it was delicious .

• Visited October 2012

Bend, Oregon
“Tasty, creative pizza in a non-fussy location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

Mount Olympus and The Wild Turkey are two of my favorites, but there are plenty of additional creations to choose from. We're new to town, but thus far - Mondo is definitely our favorite. It's a small place and gets quite busy, so plan your timing well or opt for their delivery.

• Visited September 2012
Bend, Oregon
“Food is excellent! Service...........not so excellent.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

I love the food here; everything is good. Their pizza is one of my faves in town, I love the Mondo salad, and their brownies are fantastic (not a huge fan of the garlic knots, but if you are a bread-y, I'm sure you'll like them). Having said that, the service is extremely disappointing both at the restaurant and via delivery. My family and I went to the restaurant for lunch a couple of weeks ago for lunch and there was one person working the front..........during the lunch rush. When it was our turn to order, we didn't even get a smile; never got a please or a thank you (not that I can blame her). This week we tried delivery, and it was worse. Part of our order was forgotten and the driver's response was that it wasn't his fault because he wasn't the one who took the order. Sorry, but that isn't acceptable. Pizza Mondo is off our list until the service has a chance to improve!

• Visited August 2012
Prescott Valley, Arizona
“Yummy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

Service was fast and friendly. It's a small place, not suitable for a large group unless you want to take over the place. :) the pizza was delicious. My husband still talks about it. Great sauce and the right amount. Fresh toppings and just enough. Walking distance to the hotel. A great place

Visited August 2012
Bend, Oregon, United States
“Pizza , Ok it's pizza”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

It's ok, it's not gourmet... it's fast and friendly.. but doesn't tickle those taste buds, for a quick it's ok but not a life style changer.....

Visited March 2012