“My favorite Pizza”

Old Town Pizza
Ranked #118 of 478 Restaurants in Bend
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 21, 2012

If you don't mind a little longer wait and a better than amazing pizza this is the place to go. I have never been disappointed when we go here. They also deliver.

Reviewed December 27, 2011

This is your typical red and white table cloth pizzeria. I have been here twice and have had good experiences every time. Had a calzone last time that was so delicious that I can't wait for an excuse to visit Bend again. The place was very busy last visit and some of the staff were getting a little stressed. They managed to stay positive and to not let it affect the quality of the food.

Reviewed November 7, 2011

Ingredients noticeably higher quality than some other pizza places in town (especially good cheese)... Owner/day time chef has good service and always goes out of his way to be helpful (but I am a regular)

I went here once a few years ago and didn't remember it much, I have a friend who kept talking about it, so I went back finally in 2011 and have left very impressed every time I have visited since then.

Reviewed August 11, 2011

We visited here while on vacation in Bend for a family reunion. The place was highly recommended by family and we were not disappointed. There were six of us and we ordered three different medium pizzas. We are hardy eaters and still had enough pizza to take home for breakfast the next morning. My personal favorite was the pepperoni which was spicier than normal and the pepperoni slices were heavily stacked from the edge of the crust to cover the pizza entirely - not one of those places that weighs and counts the slices and then carefully arranges them. No siree, this pizza was loaded with pepperonis. Same goes for the vegetarian, which was a very close 2nd on my favorites list. The sauce was thick and rich and very flavorful. My sister, who doesn't care for cold pizza, thoroughly enjoyed the vegetarian pizza leftovers for breakfast direct from the fridge. The restaurant atmosphere was surprisingly comfortable and while the place was busy the noise level was mild, not loud, which allowed us to talk around the table without shouting at one another. A great place for families and even a bit of romance about the place with the lower lighting and eclectic decorations. Our only problem was we were unable to find time to go a second time for more pizza!

Reviewed June 19, 2011

I am a pizza fanatic relatively new to Bend and have eaten at quite a few places so far. This is by far the best pizza I have had yet. Old Town uses very good quality ingredients and really load the ingredients/toppings on, resulting in a fairly heavy pizza which is what I like. I will definitely be coming back for more and would highly recommend to others.