“great choice for intro to indian cuisine”

Taj Palace Indian Cuisine
Ranked #235 of 455 Restaurants in Bend
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Bend, Oregon
“great choice for intro to indian cuisine”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

lunch buffet is full of choices for sampling dishes to see what, if any, indian dishes tickle your fancy

Visited July 2012

Bend, Oregon
“Decent Buffet”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

They have a very good variety and the quality was good. Not a place to go for lunch if you are not very hungry and want to eat light. We enjoyed it and our adult son was able to eat enough for three people.

• Visited June 2012
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“I do love the lunch buffet”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

......just wish I had a bigger appetite. This is a great little spot to go when you are super hungry and want good, quality food. Love it.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank indie b
Orange County
“Who knew you could find a very good Indian buffet in Bend”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I am not from Bend. I was visiting friends so maybe I am just ignorant about how diverse Bend really is. Having said that, I was delighted by the variety, quality and quantity of the food out out for the lunch buffet. I ate too much and enjoyed every bite.

As an aside, I went shopping along Wall Street after lunch. I was a few doors down from Taj and i needed a restroom. So I went back in as a former (but very recent) patron to use the washroom. The lady that runs the place was not the friendliest even though we were part of a big group and helped her bottom line that day. She probably just forgot who I was.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank david b
Oregon
“wonderful!!”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

This is really quality Indian food. They have a good buffet, ordering from the menu is also wonderful. I am picky about Indian food and this is one of the best ever!!

Visited August 2011