“Great service and food”

Pine Tavern Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Pine Tavern Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 471 Restaurants in Bend
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Oregon Avenue
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We had no reservation but were seated in the bar with the full menu. The service was exceptional and my husband and I both loved our meals. The spinach salad was fresh and combined unusual items; shrimp and grits was a hit as well. A bit of a splurge but we felt worth the price.

Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

The atmosphere was nice. The server was good, but we waited quite a while for our food.

The food was average at best. My prime rib was tough, my wife's pasta was bland.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

We had a great time in the tavern. The staff was wonderful--a very important point with us. And the food, yummy. I had an old fashioned hamburger and my hubby had fish and chips. Intend on returning again and again.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We have been eating here since 1986 when we are in Bend. We decided to eat here on our anniversary. We ate on the patio. Our server was Jason who was wonderful. I had steelhead and my husband had prime rib. I had the beet salad which was the best one I had ever had. The service and meal made our anniversary special. Jason did not know it was our anniversary until we paid the bill. He felt bad that he hadn't offered us anything but we were so full we couldn't consume anything else. When we had eaten here before sometimes the meal was ok and sometimes very good. We will definitely will here the next time we are in Bend.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Very comfortable and well run restaurant. The entrees are priced a little high but the food was good and the view was very nice. If you can get a reservation on the patio that is definitely the way to go, its beautiful out there.