“Great Food”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2012

The staff was very helpful. Great artichoke shrimp dip at happy hour. Have good beer and you can't go wrong with any of the seafood.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

I know the last place you would expect to get first class seafood is in the middle of the Oregon desert. Boy was I wrong. On a whim some friends and I while traveling pulled into this location, conveniently located to the HWY i might add. The staff was terrific, the food was first class and the restaurant was just a little gem. We had several appetizers and the fresh catch of the day. Well done Mcgrath's,

We had the pleasant experience of meeting and chatting with the Manager, Pat Haggerty. Really one of the most inviting managers I have met in my life. Twice when he was chatting with us we saw him engage with his staff, wow it is rare to see a staff actually like their boss. He and the rest of the McGrath's team must be doing something right.

-Cheers

Reviewed August 9, 2012

I decided to get the Halibut Fish and Chips since I like halibut. The fish was good, but there wasn't much of it. I usually get the regular fish and chips, and it has a lot more fish.

Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

Since arriving in Bend, my husband and I have visited McGrath's several times and have never been disappointed. Sometimes better than others, but always a good experience. The waitstaff is very professional and accommodating, and the entrees we have tried have all been delicious. The servings can be on the small side; but you should have enough in sides and bread to fill you up. The menu is extensive, and for this type of restaurant the prices are quite reasonable. One of our favorite spots!

Reviewed July 10, 2012

when they decided to take oysters off their menu (in Oregon, at least). A bad move and a blow to we oyster lovers. Still have great chowder, but now not worth the 50-mile drive we used to make.