“Try the mezza plate”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Casa Grande, Arizona
“Try the mezza plate”
Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

Had a great meal at a great price. The mezza plate was more than I could eat. It was great and I can not wait to go back.

2 Thank rtincath

Bend, Oregon, United States
“Authentic Middle Eastern Cuisine”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I happened upon Mazza Bistro by chance as i was visiting the local Farmers market. Well i must say the food is fresh and amazing with it's subtle spicing and authentic flavor. I happened to chat with one of the owners a lovely English lady who confirmed the recipes are passed down through her husbands family who is from Jordan, and an absolute great cook.....with a love of authentic flavors...I just loved it when she said "back to basics" she explained it's really easy to eat fresh it just takes a bit more work, " This is how we have always eaten at home, everything made from scratch" I wouldn't serve food any other way to our patrons. I highly recommend Mazza great food, great staff, and have a chat with the owners you will will feel there passion for what they create........

• Visited September 2012