“Best donuts in world!!!”

Richard's Donuts & Pastries
Ranked #4 of 15 Dessert in Bend
Bend
“Best donuts in world!!!”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

These are not only the best donuts in Central Oregon, but the best in the State and possibly the world! Apple fritters are extremely good, buttermilk bars are excellent, and the french cruellers are even better.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Bret B

Redmond, Oregon, United States
“Best in Central Oregon”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We live in Redmond and we drive to bend at least once a week just to visit Richard Donuts. They have the best donuts in Central oregon by far.

• Visited December 2012
Oregon
“Best donuts in bend!”
Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

Richards has been around in Bend forever and you can't find a better donut! Cherry twists. Cream filled. Cake donuts. Really, simply the best!

Tampa, Florida
“OMG! Sweet sugar overload YES YES YES”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

The apple fritters are huge and the best I've ever eaten! When I was in Bend a week ago our friends went here and brought a dozen items home for breakfast. Unless you eat one, there are no words to describe. I was bad and also had a creme filled donut. It was to die for as well. We went to the shop again later in the week and I had another apple fritter. The store itself was clean and the people were really friendly. They even knew my friend by her name. I think these are probably the best donuts I have ever eaten!

• Visited August 2012