Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Empty nest anniversary trip

We took this trip to celebrate our 20th anniversary and this segway tour was one of several tours... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Rachel R
Treasure Island, Florida, United States
via mobile
Great Craft Beer & Brewery Tour

The tour was fantastic. We visited a few breweries.. all beers were delicious. Our guide was really... read more

Reviewed February 11, 2019
nicorodr
Melbourne, Australia

Recommended experiences in and around Bend
from $129.99
from $20.00
from $299.00
More Info
All reviews electric car public art old mill guide john fun guide great sense of humor great fun interesting facts learning how out of state his knowledge highly recommend this company drake park great beer couple hours local history these guys
Reviewed November 4, 2016

John and Scott were fantastic guides for our quarterly regional meeting activity. One of my favorite parts was watching how each personality responded to the totally new experience of learning to ride on a Segway.

We discovered interesting information about Bend, ourselves, and our colleagues as we cursed through the Old Mill and Downtown Bend. Fantastic tour - HIGHLY Recommended!!!!!

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed November 2, 2016

Although I am not big fan of segway tours and would have preferred the biking tour, kids LOVED it. As an adult, I felt like I was focusing a lot on balance etc. My kids had no such qualms. Tour guide was excellent and we covered a lot of territory on the City Sights Tour

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed October 13, 2016

My wife and I have been in Bend for one year. We decided to do the Bend Art Tour to expand our knowledge of Bend. Well, we had hopes and expectations, but . . . . John blew us away. We had a fabulous time! There is so much to learn about Bend art. John mixed the formal with the informal and we were amazed by how many installations we had driven or walked by without noticing. We are now looking EVERYWHERE for art in Bend. Additionally, we were taken into some great shops that produce FABULOUS art - jewelry, paintings, prints, leather working, ceramics, metal crafts, glass and even custom counter tops and sinks. We went into City Hall, admired art at private homes and roundabouts, saw murals and sculptures in parks, visited artisans , found secret rooms in public places, and more.

We highly recommend doing this tour. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

1  Thank AndersonNJ
Reviewed October 9, 2016 via mobile

My sisters & I did the Segway tour with John as our tour guide. He was interesting & engaging from the get go, taking us through the learning piece before we hit the road. Loved the historical info, unusual bits of Bend history and locations. John was entertaining with a relaxed demeanor, but always with a watchful eye on keeping us safe & enjoying our experience. Thanks, John!

Reviewed October 2, 2016

We went on the Segway tour for our 39th Anniversary. John was so helpful when booking our tour and Bret was a wonderful tour guide. Very knowledgeable about Bend and made it fun. If ever in Bend again, we will be sure to meet up with those Segways again.
Thanks Guys!!!