All reviews golf course junior suite three bedroom round of golf great golf walk in closet high desert beautiful property fresh cookies play golf fire pit central oregon we loved our stay excellent stay minute drive great weekend stayed longer
Selected filters
Reviewed February 13, 2017

This place was stunning! There was about 3-4 feet of snow! Everything was like out of a movie! The rooms were great, the service was great, and I'm so lucky to have went when there was so much snow! The only things is the pillows were too soft. I use a memory foam pillow at home and I am not used to super soft pillows. Everything else was top notch!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Pronghorn_Resort, General Manager at Pronghorn Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2017

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! I’m glad you enjoyed our Winter Wonderland at Pronghorn and had a great experience with your accommodations and our service. Please let us know if we can help plan your next Pronghorn getaway!

Reviewed February 13, 2017

One of the nicest places I've stayed. As of early 2017 and in the winter it is a very quiet property. No golf as there was snow on the ground. The project will be growing to add a hotel and more housing. Our cell phones didn't work much of the time, but we loved truly getting away. The condo we stayed in was BEAUTIFUL. Huge bath with tub and shower and fireplace in the room. Can't wait to go again! Trails for walking or biking everywhere. Pool available in warmer weather. Impressive gym, too.

Room tip: groupon had a great deal
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Happy to hear you had a wonderful time at Pronghorn! Glad you enjoyed your room and all the amenities it offered. Please let us know if we can help plan your next trip to Pronghorn!

Reviewed February 10, 2017

I completely appreciated the set up in this room. It was cozy and comfortable, by no means small... The fireplace was nice, the bathroom with separate shower, toilet closet and beautiful tub was perfect. It was also spotless, no dirt, hair or mold...
The coffee was delicious, not your average cup of joe, and stocked waters and creamer in a "already cold" mini fridge- excellent.

There is no store on the grounds, so if you need to have snacks or something to eat IF your not going to the restaurant, you better bring them, its a bit of a drive to Safeway. I liked the secluded feeling of being out at Pronghorn, but really just a few miles from home. :-)

I noticed our back patio area had a BBQ, for the summer nights and a firepit...

Pillows and bedding were amazing also, my wife wanted to take them home, lol....

Definitely be back - Thanks to Tyler at the front desk, he was helpful and very courteous. I was greeted at the door and again at the front the desk, these guys were on their game... Good job!

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on your experience! Wonderful to hear you loved your room, the amenities and the staff. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 9, 2017

Excellent experience! Staff great and was willing to go the extra mile to make the customers happy. Quit, surreal , just what I needed. Traveling into Bend was also a lot of fun checking out the local hot spots.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Great to hear you had an excellent experience at Pronghorn! We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed February 2, 2017

My first trip to Bend was spectacular thanks to Pronghorn and the fantastic breweries in town. What a beautiful location! (About 15 min away from town). Great rooms, great price, great people. I'll definitely be staying here next time.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Pronghorn_Resort, General Manager at Pronghorn Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2017

Great to hear you were able to experience Pronghorn on your first trip to Bend! I’m glad you had an outstanding time and enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next visit!