Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
EXCELLENT PLACE! VERY FRIENDLY

I visited here today to just do a small flat water kayaking on the river, but was concerned that my... read more

Reviewed October 15, 2018
designtravel2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Fall kayaking on the Deschutes River

We had a great Fall tour on the Deschutes River with our guide Clayton between Bentham and Dillon... read more

Reviewed October 14, 2018
Excursion674254
via mobile

All reviews basic skills la pine state park risk management well run operation dry land personal instruction the river relaxing float paddle boards shuttle service great equipment a lot of fun two hours instructor paddling lesson strokes
Reviewed July 29, 2015

We rented a canoe from them and paddled just around their store location. Everyone was super helpful (we'd never canoed before, and they gave us a crash course). The area is also a pretty place to canoe and people watch those on the banks from the water. They are also super dog friendly, and we took our pup with us. Would highly recommend them if you're looking to paddle on the river.

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed July 15, 2015

Tubes, kayaks, etc. for rent or for sale. We came here the day after the fourth of July and loved it. Loved the charming homes too on the water.

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed October 11, 2014

My family took a group lesson, ages 7 to 70, experience none to limited. The instructors were very professional yet fun. All enjoyed the experience and were able to master the basics.

Date of experience: July 2014
Reviewed September 14, 2014

Great instructors. Felt super comfortable during the lesson. Learned a ton. My husband and I are looking forward to future kayak adventures. We totally recommend taking the basic lesson for brand new kayakers.

Date of experience: September 2014
1  Thank leaburganna
Reviewed August 21, 2014

My son attended a four day paddling camp and loved it. They got to go to local lakes, and the camp included transportation and all gear. The kids unfortunately missed 1 of the 4 days due to weather. We appreciated the fact that the shop looked out for the safety of the kids first, cancelled the trip due to weather/lightening, and then refunded that portion of the camp fee without any hassle. Instructors were friendly and my son really enjoyed his time. Great shop to buy kayaks and gear also!

Date of experience: August 2014