“Doesn't seem to have the vibe of other spots but food is the same”
Review of Hola! Downtown

Hola! Downtown
Ranked #139 of 462 Restaurants in Bend
Cuisines: Mexican, Peruvian
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Maybe it was a slow night because I have seen it full but the place kinda felt blah while we were there. The Sunriver and Eastside locations are always hopping so they just feel fun. The food however is the same as is the endearing attitude most of the staff has. Those are both good things because their kitchens put out the best south of the boarder food in the area and the servers are pretty interesting. We've tried all the Peruvian influenced items on the menu and would suggest doing the same mostly because they are so uncommon. Oddly, because I don't drink soda, my favorite is the pork made with Coke. Pretty good 'ritas and a major league selection of tequila.

There are newer reviews for Hola! Downtown

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Until my birthday, I had never been to Hola! Downtown. It was second choice after my first choice was closed for some odd reason.

We had a simply wonderful meal with a delightful server! Our server was young, polite, attentive and made awesome guacamole! Our meals were delicious, not standard Mexican beans and rice, but a gourmet step up.

We had been to another of the Hola's! in town, near the theater after a movie. I did have to admit this was a bit better being able to watch the people downtown as it snowed.

We will go back again. Everything from the margaritas to the entree was all made with a touch of excellence. It turned out to be the best choice, even though it was our second choice.

Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

My best friend and I went here on a quiet Sunday night. There was one other table full so it was pretty empty. While the food was good the service was horrible! Took a very long time to get service. When someone finally came to wait on us, we ordered margaritas. They brought us chips and salsa and took out food order. Then we waited. Our food finally arrived but never our drinks. My friend finally went to the bar and ordered again. We began eating our dinner and again, she got up and went to get more salsa. Our margaritas showed up eventually but we basically had to wait on ourselves! Good food. Good margaritas. Terrible terrible service!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Excellent food and very nice service and people, everything was so good!!! Thank's a lot Frankie Pena, David and Crhistian!!!

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

We had a big group (9 people) and they were quite accommodating. The kids got kids menu, which were appropriate. Both the appetizer, we ordered ceviche, and entrees were delicious. We liked the chacho do sancho, pork coke, the best. The prices were not very high and the service was very pleasant. We also ordered Marguerite which was great.