Hilton Garden Inn Bend
Riverhouse on the Deschutes(Bend)(Great Value!)
$149
$112
Groupon.com
$229
Bend Three Sisters Inn & Suites(Bend)(Great Value!)
$156
$133
Holiday Motel(Bend)(Great Value!)
$69
Cascade Lodge(Bend)(Great Value!)
$99
$89
Comfort Inn & Suites(Bend)(Great Value!)
$168
$128
La Quinta Inn Bend(Bend)(Great Value!)
$159
$125
$118
$219
$209
$173
$167
Doubletree.com
All reviewsold millgreat locationthe rivergreg's grillmill districtshopping areamovie theatercookieswalking distancegreat place to staybusiness centerles schwabhotel is locatedthird floorfront desk staffking roomnice stay
Reviewed January 20, 2013

My hubby and I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Thursday January 17 thru Sunday January 20, 2013. I chose a suite - so we had a separate bedroom with king sized bed, small kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator etc and tv area in the common room. Everything was very clean, modern finishes; slate, granite, tile. The hotel has a beautiful lobby and the front office staff was helpful when we asked for directions. Our room came with a patio with tables and chairs over looking the Old Mill District. You could see Mt. Bachelor, 3 Sisters, Broken Top and Black Butte - it's just beautiful! I have no criticisms of this hotel but one small issue: lighting. In the common room there is one floor lamp, that's it. There is no overhead lighting. It made reading very difficult. Overall, this place gets an A+ and I would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Don S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bend, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review of your stay with us. I was pleased to hear how impressed you were with your room, the amazing views, our staff and all that our hotel has to offer. We will be looking forward to having you back on your next stay in Bend.

Warm Regards,

Don Seaton

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Great property and location for business in Bend Oregon except that in lieu of a breakfast buffet at the hotel, they have a menu selection only. Even for elite members. I could not get an explanation from the front desk or the restaurant staff. I couldn't tell if this was a franchise hotel or corporate but, without exception, this is the first time I have experienced a breakfast at an HGI that limited your choices to the comp breakfast (am Diamond HH). I eat only one meal a day and rely upon the unlimited buffet at breakfast all day. Otherwise the property is in great shape.

Room Tip: ask for room that faces the river. some have balconies and the view from the 4th floor is awesome of the river and mountains.
Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank rggsquared
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Nice, clean rooms, pool & hot tub, complimentary coffee & cookies. The hotel also has ski lockers and a work table for waxing. It's a short drive to Mt Batchelor and is next to the river walk with many restaurants to dine at. Actually there's a better choise then going into the old town. Will stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank skatecreekrd

Thank you for your great review. I’m glad you enjoyed your stay with us, all the amenities we have to offer to make the most of your stay, the convenient location to the Old Mill, and Mt. Bachelor. Please to have you back as our guest on your next trip to Central, OR.

Warm Regards,
Don Seaton

Reviewed December 22, 2012

We had another wonderful stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in the Old Mill of Bend, Oregon. General Manager Don Seaton and his entire staff helped make a memorable weekend for us. We simply love this place!

Room Tip: Great views, great rooms, comfortable beds!!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I have not been to a Holiday Inn for a long time. This is an updated, clean, warm and welcoming environment adjacent to a cute shopping area with great restaurants. I was not looking forward to another hotel chain stay for business travel but this was a pleasant surprise. If this is how the chain has updated all their sites I would consider seeking Holiday Inn out over Marriott. Room was big, comfortable, clean and business traveler friendly.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business