“Cobb Salad”

Dining options: Late Night
Description: Two locations in Bend. Ale house with great comfort food
“Cobb Salad”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Lord I must say probably the BEST cobb salad I have ever had.. You look at the price and think 12.00 is a lot of money for the cobb salad, but it really is SERIOUS! I mean it is so full of wonderful flavor, and just deliciousness. Every time I go there and I go there like church on sundays, I always get that!!! Top two choices 1. Cobb Salad ( do dressing on the side) and 2. Buffalo mac and cheese. some of the best food I have ever had!

• Visited September 2012

Vancouver, Washington
“Great for breakfast or lunch”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We really enjoyed this place. Cool, clean atmosphere, kind of a sports pub, with a very nice breakfast selection and a really good lunch selection too. Kinda pub food, but a little step up from that (bangers and mash, or a really good BLT)

Visited September 2012
Bend, Oregon
“It's all about the service.”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Brother John's has some really good food, but every time I've been there I feel like some vagabond kid everyone wants to ignore. The service is somewhat less than friendly or helpful. Perhaps its because the staff is overwhelmed because they are crowded, but I get the feeling that they just don't care about new customers.

Visited February 2012
Bend, Oregon, United States
“Birthday Lunch”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I took my friend, Cindy to Brother Jon's for her birthday. She was looking for a good Cobb Salad. She wasn't disappointed. I ordered the Andouille sausage sandwich was was very good and quite large. I have lunch for tomorrow. The service was attentive, fast and friendly. It was a little noisy, but its kind of a sports bar/restaurant, so that's to be expected. Its a good place for lunch.

• Visited September 2012
Vancouver, Washington, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great lunch place”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I had the salmon burger, my husband had bangers & mash. Both top-notch, generous portions and beyond our expectations for pub food.

• Visited August 2012