“Deliciousness straight out of Texas or KC”
Review of Slick's Que Co

Slick's Que Co
Ranked #248 of 476 Restaurants in Bend
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I was surprised as all get out when I saw a Que joint in Bend, Oregon. The menu is straight out of Texas or Kansas City (Burnt ends, Pork, beef, etc).

For lunch, we decided on Pulled Pork Nachos to start.

I ended up with Burnt Ends & Sliced Beef with 2 sides (Mac and Cheese and Cole Slaw). Both of which were tasty. The Burnt Ends & Sliced Beef are served without sauce and quite authentic.

The real winner is the Bread Pudding. It's out of your mind amazing.

Don't hesitate to visit this place.

2  Thank Shane M

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I need to start off by saying I am an extremely picky restaurant eater. There is nothing worse than spending your money on mediocre restaurant food. To top it off, I am even more picky about my baby back ribs, please note that Slick’s Que does not disappoint!! They slow cook their ribs competition style with a limited number available each day, so call ahead and reserve your rack that day to go or to eat in. These baby back ribs melt in your mouth and are good naked with their sensational rub and competition char or with their signature BBQ sauce that makes your mouth water! They have great sides that you can choose from that come with the ribs such as their delicious potato salad. Their staff is always friendly and the owner is an authentically good guy himself. Anytime I am in the mood for BBQ food, I head to Slick’s; it is honestly the best BBQ spot in Bend, Oregon hands down!

1  Thank Alex V
Reviewed September 23, 2012

After a long day on the Bend Ale Trail, we were in the mood to eat at our rental house. And we found the perfect food at Slick's. The guys drove the two blocks to pick out food. They were back in a matter of minutes with the family platter: three types of meat including brisket and smoked turkey, and three different sides. There was more than enough for 4 hungry people. All of the BBQd meats were moist and flavorful. The sides were tasty too. We all thought we got good food for a good price, and would definitely recommend this place to others.

2  Thank Lissa M
Reviewed September 20, 2012

After a full day of golfing Black Butte we stopped in at Slicks Que for take-out and were so pleased with their “Family Platter” that we revisited them a couple days later. The Brisket was the most tender I have ever had and the sides we chose were great.

2  Thank JulesJim B
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

After a long day on the Bend Ale Trail we were looking for something good and fast. Slick's was a perfect choice. We did the family platter and there was more than enough for 4 hungry people. All of the BBQd meats were moist and flavorful. The sides were tasty too. We showed up just before closing and the service was excellent. We will go back the next time we are in the mood for BBQ.

1  Thank D0000D