“Use Cash”
Review of Ida's Cupcakes

Ida's Cupcakes
Ranked #8 of 11 Bakeries in Bend
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I purchased $17+$2 tip for some cupcakes. Two transactions for $17 held on my checking account. Then I find out someone processed the $2 tip as $176.22. Rather than reversing, they refunded, which takes 7 days to clear. And they are still running the original amount. They did write me a letter and enter me in to a drawing. But seriously? I do not know anyone who would be happy with $176.22 for 8 cupcakes. Had they offered me a refund and offered to pay my fees at my bank, it might have helped. But no such offer, just entered to win free cupcakes. "We are sorry, these things happen" was the response I got. The lack of urgency on their part has cost them a long time customer. The cavalier attitude is unacceptable for that amount of a mistake.

1  Thank PrincessEsmerda

Reviewed September 23, 2013

What can I say? They are cupcakes and they are wonderfully delicious! Fresh, dense, fun everything you would expect from a quality cupcake.

1  Thank BendKK
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Great find! I've heard a lot about these cupcakes ... And so glad we finally got here! We were greeted by Ida herself - she explained the system to us as we told her it was our first visit. We had a selection of 14 cake flavors plus 4 gluten free options. And a selection of 13 frostings. I chose the fresh strawberry with vanilla buttercream icing - delicious!!! My husband got the carrot cake with the same frosting. She clearly uses great ingredients and makes her items fresh. There are 3 sizes of cupcakes - mini, regular (which they call child size), and gourmet. Great place, cute quaint dining area, friendly workers. Can get cupcakes to stay or to go.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Oh yeah, mmm!! Yes yes yes that hits the C Spot (cupcake spot) I loved this place i have looked from WA to here to find an amazing cupcake. This is the OMG C Spot. I am in my happy place here. Cute place inside & out. Great help from the workers. We ordered a 12 pack of mini's in flavors like salted carmel, german chocolate, lemon, rootbeer and oreo. They packed it all up in a box to go. I am sad to say they do not mail & if they did i would order monthly. Will never forget this place. Best cupcakes ever. I will want to drive to 6 hours to Bend just for these. P.S. a great addition to take to Tumalo Falls hike in the area. Out $12.00 including bottle water for $1.00.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Every time we come to Bend we pick up a cupcake to take home. My husband loves the gluten free offerings and my son loves the chocolate with raspberry frosting. I am a big coconut fan myself. Actually my husband could just eat the frosting it that good. Creative combinations and an easy location to find what more do you need for a sweet treat.