“Great beer!”
Review of Boneyard Beer

Boneyard Beer
Ranked #22 of 93 things to do in Bend
More attraction details
Owner description: No-nonsense neighborhood brewery offering a large assortment of tasters and craft beers to go.
Minnesota
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great beer!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

My husband and son raved about Boneyard beer. I'm sorry I can't remember what they liked best but my husband likes IPA's.

Visited July 2013

Port Angeles, Washington
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 91 helpful votes
“Fun visit”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Boneyard Brewery is located at the end of a street outside of old town Bend. A small place that has been constructed from various parts and pieces of other brewers equipment - thus the name Boneyard.

The public area is VERY small, so don't be shy :) Come in and the servers are happy to help you. the first taster is free, then $1 per taste after that. The day we visited they were tasting 4 beers including a habenero flavor with a good kick.

An added bonus was a local farmer delivering his hops in the front driveway - a class act and example from farm to glass.

The graphics on their products a great. A fun do in Bend.

Visited June 2013
White Salmon, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Beer!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

This was a little out of the way, but well worth it. The tasting room is small, but fun and the tender was helpful and courteous. We sampled one of each and they are all excellent. The habenero beer is one-of-a-kind and I'm glad I tried it. We ended up with a 32oz growler of IPA, as they are a draft-only brewery and we were leaving Bend. We will return for sure. Also, we bought the Dog Grawg (hops-free "beer" for dogs) but have not shared with them yet.

Visited June 2013
North Salt Lake, Utah
65 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 247 helpful votes
“Fun place, great beer”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

This brewery is different from others on the trail as it doesn't really have a place to sit and sample, but the vibe is fun and the beer wonderful. For only $1 a taste you can sample and enjoy while talking to others who are standing around doing the same. The beer was some of the best we had (except the jalapeno which I just had to try). I only wish they had some in the bottle for me to take home!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank diinslc
Kansas City, Missouri
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Great Beer”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We visited this tasting room first on the Ale Trail, and ended up going back several times. By far, the best beer in Bend.

Visited May 2013