“Mucho good”
Review of El Rancho Grande

El Rancho Grande
Ranked #130 of 456 Restaurants in Bend
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: All your traditional Mexican favorites, plus time-tested creative family recipes. Everything comes with a side of exceptional service! Handcrafted margaritas, patio dining in summer, great deals during football season, family-friendly, and twice daily Happy Hours!
West Covina, Ca
“Mucho good”
Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

Since I'm from California and East Los Angeles has some of the best Mexican food I've ever had, El Rancho Grande is right up there with the best. The food is hot, the portions are large. The salsa is great and spicy, the refried beans are the best. The tacos are stuffed with meat. Rafael makes a great margarita. The customer service is the best . Enjoy.

Oregon
“Not the usual experience”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I have eaten at El Rancho Grande for lunch on numerous occassions and it has been very good. This past weekend I met some friends for dinner. The experience was not close to the same I have had in the past. The service was unattentive. In fact, the waitress seemed bothered by our table. We had to constantly hunt her down for service. Two of us at the table ordered the El Rancho Grade platter and settled on the prime rib as our meat. Both came to the table extremely over done. We sent them back and when they were returned, we had the opposite, the meat was cold and purple. We did notice the table next to us had the same issue and sent her plate back as well. I don't know if it was a problem with the cook or just an off night, but given this experience, I would think twice about returning for dinner again.

• Visited January 2014
Redmond, Oregon
“Pretty Good”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Met friends there Saturday evening. Place was very busy (good sign?). Everyone in our party was pleased with their meal. The service was more attentive than other Mexican restaurants we have frequented over the years.

• Visited January 2014
Bend, Oregon
“A Family Mexican Restaurant. Not Much More”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Food is as expected. It was served quickly and hot. It taste very similar to any other Family Mexican Restaurant. The wait staff is friendly and prompt. The place will not wow you, but does not disappoint, either.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank codyayrton
Sisters, Oregon
“Fantastic Flavor Mole!”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Returned To El Rancho Grande again. Now I rate a Mexican restaurant in the final process by whether they have a good Mole sauce, which I am pretty critical of due to the fact that I make my own Mole. Some people rate Mexican restaurants by their salsa, and that is one good way to start, but Mole is much harder to make than salsa! Anyway, I have tried Mole in many Mexican restaurants and only found it to be fantastic a few times in 45 years! Well, I was very impressed by the Mole at El Rancho Grande! Enough Said! Great Mole! Try it out!

• Visited September 2013