“Great way to try the brews and enjoy the town”
Review of Bend Brew Bus

Bend Brew Bus
Ranked #11 of 23 Food & Drink in Bend
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Grab a taste of Northwest brewing culture on the Bend Brew Bus! We'll take you behind the scenes at four outstanding Bend breweries we tour- all the while enjoying complimentary samples of delicious beers! Picks up: Bend, Sunriver, Redmond and Sisters Oregon.
Reviewed December 30, 2011

This was a family outing for Christmas fun, even my 94 year old mother had a great time! Chas was an excellent host , the brews were worth the tasting, and breweries a fun outing.

Reviewed November 15, 2011

This is THE best way to tour the breweries in Bend, Oregon. Professional guide, designated driver, private brewery tours... Can it get any better!? A great way to spend a day with your friends, a bachelor party, a date, or any other excuse to drink some beer.

Reviewed November 15, 2011

The Brew Bus was the perfect way to tour Bend and enjoy some of the best craft beer around. It's the perfect way to spend time with friends. The next time I'm in town I'll be doing it again.

Reviewed November 11, 2011

My husband and I really enjoyed the Bend Brew Bus tour. Got to taste a lot of GREAT beers and see how it's made which was very interesting. There was large brewery's and small one's, all making wonderful beers. Also, it was fun to get stamps from each brewery, once you did, you got a silipint cup, very cool! Thank you to our guide, Chase! It was really nice to have someone drive you around after having a few beers, if you know what I mean! I would recommend this tour to everyone!

Reviewed November 11, 2011

I had a fantastic time this past fall with a group of friends on the Bend Brew Bus tour. We spent the better part of an afternoon driving around Bend, drinking great craft beers, and learning about our surroundings. I would highly recommend this trip for a group who love to learn, discover some incredible parts of Bend, and of course drink beer!