“Brings out the "Buddy from Elf" in all of us”
Review of Cuppa Yo

Cuppa Yo
Ranked #4 of 18 Dessert in Bend
Description: What’s the big deal? It’s just yogurt, right? More than frozen yogurt, Cuppa Yo is an experience. Our mission is to create raving fans. We like to call ‘em Yomies. Our yo has a multitude of health benefits and is surprisingly low in calories. Family owned, 100% local business! Now 3 Central Oregon locations! Westside Bend - 937 NW Newport Ave; Eastside Bend - 547 NE Bellevue Dr; Sisters - 281 W Cascade Ave
Reviewed January 8, 2012

Great concept, a mini-buffet of goodies. Best part of the experience is watching the 'kids in the candy shop'. It reminded me of Buddy, from Elf where Cuppa will supply all three of Elf's food groups; Candy, Candy Canes, and syrup (I don't think they actually have maple syrup).

They have a great selection of yogurts, Rootbeer and White Choco are fantastic.

Reviewed December 29, 2011

Now there are 2 locations in Bend -- delicious yogurt, serve it up yourself and pay by the poundage!

Reviewed December 14, 2011

You know a place is good when... A FROZEN yogert place is jam packed during a snow storm!

1  Thank Jeremywendelin
Reviewed November 2, 2011

We go to Cuppa Yo approximately 2-3 times a week (yes, we're aware we have a problem). The staff is always so friendly and with the ever expanding and rotating selection of flavors, I don't think I've ever had the same thing twice! The owners are great people too and everyone is always smiling behind the counter.

1  Thank Ashley V
Reviewed September 22, 2011

I didn’t actually visit the Cuppa Yo at this location I visited their food cart at the Bend Brew Fest. I couldn’t decide what I wanted to eat and since it as HOT that day I found Cuppa Yo and it looked really good. They had a lot of interesting choices and you could get 1 free topping. I thought the Red Velvet looked good and asked for a suggestion for a topping. I was told strawberries, but I’m allergic, so then they suggested Heath Bar. Sounded good to me. I got the small size but it was still a good size portion. My friend had just had lunch but took 1 bite of my Cuppa Yo and decided he needed some too. He got a chocolate flavor. It was good and rich but in a good way. I wish I lived near a Cuppa Yo, but I was just visiting Central Oregon.