“Awesome!”

Aloha Cafe
Ranked #81 of 471 Restaurants in Bend
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Smells great on the outside, tastes delicious inside and Merv makes you feel right at home. Get the Big Kahuna to try a bunch of everything. My wife and I shared it and still had lots of leftovers. Great food, great value, will return often.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

My husband and I spent a week in Bend while he was there for work. We stopped in to the Aloha Cafe on a whim as it was close to the location he was working. The atmosphere is very laid back and everyone in there was very friendly...very Hawaiian. The portions are huge, the food is great and very affordable. I had the Lava Chicken which was the perfect combination of sweet and spicy. I paired my chicken with brown rice and noodles. As good as it all was, I just had too much to eat it all! My husband, who couldn't decide on one entre to try, selected the Big Kahuna. This gave him a little bit of everything! I sampled a few of the sides off his plate and it was all delicious. We'll add this to our list of repeats for a quick, easy eats.

1  Thank farleydr
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We love stopping by here for a quick weeknight meal. It's quick and easy, affordable ($7-8), decent sized portions and if you call ahead you can pick it up and be on your way. The teriyaki chicken is wonderful, but the Kailua Pork and Lava chicken are good too. The sides are all standard fair - Hawaiian noodles, white rice, potato/macaroni salad. We love the friendly, casual atmosphere - we are always greeted with a warm smile and a friendly hello! A great casual food option in Bend. Give it a try.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Have eaten here several time. Limited menu but enough to keep you coming back. Very friendly service. Authentic Hawaiian cuisine. Would like to see broccoli added to menu. Teriyaki chicken and coleslaw are highly recommended. Their stew is also a bug hit.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

My husband and I eat at Aloha's a few times a month. We love it there. The service coulnd't be better. Even when they are really busy, they always have a smile and welcome you. I love the potato-mac the best, but you really can't go wrong with any of their food. The prices are great too!