“The beer, no clue about the restaurant”

GoodLife Brewing Company
Ranked #48 of 471 Restaurants in Bend
Cuisines: American
Description: Our Bierhall and Tasting Room is a perfect place to help you enjoy your GoodLife. Whether in the summer by one of our roll up doors, or watching some football in the winter with a Stout. We want you to relax and enjoy the GoodLife. We are dedicated to offering locally sourced pub inspired menu items. You can sample all our GoodLife brews as well as local ciders, Kombucha, full bar and even rotating guest beer from some of our brewmasters favorite breweries. Our Bierhall is open everyday and is a great gathering point with friends, family and business. June through October be sure to join us in our Beirgarten located on the east side of the brewery, where you can play yard games, catch local live music or just lounge in the Central Oregon sun. Whatever you pleasure come see us for a Central Oregon Beer.
Reviewed March 13, 2013

We stopped by on our way from a meal at 10 Barrels. I'd had a Descender IPA last summer, and couldn't stop thinking about it. No luck finding it in Seattle, so a ski trip to Bend offered a pilgrimage opportunity. The restaurant is utilitarian, with picnic tables and minimal decor. This place is all about the beer! We bellied up to the bar and the VERY charming bartender brought us a flight, with tasting notes. Very fun! We loved the ale selections and Descender was as good as I remember! We walked out with a case and the name of a new Seattle distributor. What a Good Life!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Stopped in to the Goodlife Brewery Company on Friday January 18, 2013. Tried the: Sweet As Pacific Ale - which was a lightly hopped IPA. It wasn't as good as hoped. The place appeared low on appeal, there was no decor and not many patrons. However, the staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. With so many brewpubs available in Bend, Oregon - I would recommend the Cascade Lakes Brewery Company down the road.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

I stopped by for the first time since I heard it is a favorite for some folks. It is not on the main road, so had to drive thru the parking lot to find it. The menu has a nice offering of appetizers and entrees. Most seating is at long tables for 12 or more. Just a small number of tables for 4. I tried twice to use the restroom, but others were also watching for an opening, so I left and used the restroom at my next stop. I was very frustrated to find a brew pub with only 1 unisex restroom. The brewery wasn't very busy at the time, but it seems the restroom was in high demand. What the heck do they do about that when the place is full and busy??

Reviewed November 15, 2012

My wife and I visit here usually at least once a month. They have one of my favorite beers, Decender IPA. I really don't try any of the others. Food is good, especially bacon2. Kind of a strange location for a brew pub. Always people in there, but we have never had a problem getting a table.

Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

Not a huge fan of the seating in here, most tables were taken and then they just had very large tables where multiple different parties can sit but it wasn't a huge deal since we got there early enough to get a set. The staff was very friendly and the location and atmosphere was cool. There was a good crowd there and on a Friday night when people are getting off work it kept getting busier and busier which is always a good sign. I didn't have any of their beer but my boyfriend did and he said it was good. I would recommend this place if not for food just for going and getting a beer an hanging out.