“Friendly staff, nice pub style menu”

GoodLife Brewing Company
Ranked #40 of 446 Restaurants in Bend
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Our Bierhall and Tasting Room is a perfect place to help you enjoy your GoodLife. Whether in the summer by one of our roll up doors, or watching some football in the winter with a Stout. We want you to relax and enjoy the GoodLife. We are dedicated to offering locally sourced pub inspired menu items. You can sample all our GoodLife brews as well as local ciders, Kombucha, full bar and even rotating guest beer from some of our brewmasters favorite breweries. Our Bierhall is open everyday and is a great gathering point with friends, family and business. June through October be sure to join us in our Beirgarten located on the east side of the brewery, where you can play yard games, catch local live music or just lounge in the Central Oregon sun. Whatever you pleasure come see us for a Central Oregon Beer.
Bend, Oregon
“Friendly staff, nice pub style menu”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012

I stopped by for the first time since I heard it is a favorite for some folks. It is not on the main road, so had to drive thru the parking lot to find it. The menu has a nice offering of appetizers and entrees. Most seating is at long tables for 12 or more. Just a small number of tables for 4. I tried twice to use the restroom, but others were also watching for an opening, so I left and used the restroom at my next stop. I was very frustrated to find a brew pub with only 1 unisex restroom. The brewery wasn't very busy at the time, but it seems the restroom was in high demand. What the heck do they do about that when the place is full and busy??

Visited December 2012

Bend, Oregon, United States
“Great beer and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

My wife and I visit here usually at least once a month. They have one of my favorite beers, Decender IPA. I really don't try any of the others. Food is good, especially bacon2. Kind of a strange location for a brew pub. Always people in there, but we have never had a problem getting a table.

• Visited October 2012
Portland, Oregon
“Cool brew pub”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

Not a huge fan of the seating in here, most tables were taken and then they just had very large tables where multiple different parties can sit but it wasn't a huge deal since we got there early enough to get a set. The staff was very friendly and the location and atmosphere was cool. There was a good crowd there and on a Friday night when people are getting off work it kept getting busier and busier which is always a good sign. I didn't have any of their beer but my boyfriend did and he said it was good. I would recommend this place if not for food just for going and getting a beer an hanging out.

Seattle, Washington
“Great beer, great people, great atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012

My boyfriend and i showed up close to closing time, and the staff had no problem serving us. They had tasty brew. My favorite was the watermelon, and the raspberry was also quite tasty! My boyfriend prefers IPAs, and said they were great. He also really enjoyed my watermelon beer & the raspberry one.
They have a beer garden outside & play music. Nice vibe. We were served by Gavin, Alex, and oh, no, I can't remember the girl's name. She was blond and 24 y/o. All were friendly. We had a great time!
We didn't try any of the food, due to the time.

• Visited September 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“Cheers!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

Very cool, casual atmosphere. Tried ALL the beers on tap, including one from another brewery. Got a tour of the brewery which was amazing and impressive! Jeff was very cool. This made our Bend visit that much more fun!!

• Visited July 2012