Motel West Bend
La Quinta Inn Bend(Bend)(Great Value!)
$124
Holiday Motel(Bend)(Great Value!)
$47
Very Good 4/5
Hilton Garden Inn Bend(Bend)(Great Value!)
$169
$209
Great 4.5/5
Comfort Inn & Suites(Bend)(Great Value!)
$90
Very Good 4/5
Red Lion Inn & Suites Bend(Bend)(Great Value!)
$144
Orbitz.com
$106
Cancelon
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsroom was cleanan overnight staystayed two nightsplace to sleepcentral oregonclose to downtownparking lotwififridgetvfurnishingsbreweriesproximitypets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 1, 2014

I have stayed in a lot of hotels and have never ever walked up to the front desk, supplied my name on a prepaid reservation and was given a key with no questions asked. No ID was asked for or credit card. This is the sort of thing that really makes me question what type of person regularly books this hotel and the overall security. It made me very uncomfortable so we were already not off to a good start. The room. Oh my, the room. The decor was so outlandish and not in a fun quirky way. White fringed lampshades (not just the bottom, the whole thing), a strange silver bulldog, heavy satin curtains with matching duvet and tons of throw pillows. Here's the thing with satin and throw pillows, they are not easily washed. The AC was a window unit. It was so loud you had your choice of too noisy to sleep or too hot to sleep. It gets 2 stars instead of 1 because I didn't die or get bed bugs. Yes, I realize this is a very inexpensive hotel and I should not have high expectations, but no. Just no.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

For a low-budget hotel, I was really pleased with this little hotel tucked away behind the main road. Very clean and better than a Motel 6, for example. If you're not turned off by American West-meets-India decor, then this is your place. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank lacey8484
Reviewed June 21, 2014

We had planned to stay at our favorite place, Holiday Motel but they couldn't fit us in. The owner said he had another property down the street that we would love. The rooms were newly decorated and new carpet. But it just wasn't as nice as the Holiday. See below:
Pros: nice location, great price, nice staff, new decor new carpet, extremely clean!
Cons: there was a visibly broken wooden bag rack, the coffee maker was broken, the faucet was reversed hot/cold, only two bed pillows on each queen bed.

I think they need to inspect the rooms better so I just couldn't give a higher score.
We will return to the Holiday next time.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank curlycrafter
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

The rooms were disgusting! There was spots on the walls and ceilings. The lady at the front desk didn't speak Hardly any English and you could not understand any of what she was saying. We called and got a room for 4 people and quoted one price. Then when we showed up she wanted to charge up 20 extra a night per person! It was ridiculous. Then when I told her I was leaving she said no no we give you room for price quoted. The sheets weren't even hardly on the beds. I would never recommend this place for anyone. The one thing that was good was there was a lady outside our door at 2 am whining and crying about how she had been in a bar fight and woke everyone up. We nicely asked her to quite down and she said she would and as soon as we shut the door she started up again. So we called the office told them if it was not taken care of we wanted refund and would be leaving. They said they would take care of it and not even 2 min later it was silent
Outside and next door!! So we were happy to get back to sleep.

Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed June 13, 2014

This hotel is just what it should be. It is decent on the interior with updated fixtures and pretty decent furniture. It is priced very reasonably. The people in the office were nice and helpful. The beds are decent and the TV is a nice flat screen. I wasn't really impressed with the cable channels and the wi-fi is a little slow, but I was in Bend to enjoy the outside, not sit in my motel room. Overall I would recommend this place for the price and its proximity to food and shopping.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family