“Amazing vegan options”

Pho Viet & Cafe
Ranked #31 of 507 Restaurants in Bend
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed March 21, 2019

When we arrived, we were greeted and pointed to a table. At first I was a little skeptical because we sat for several minutes without menus, and I wondered if our whole experience would be bad. But after waiting a few more minutes, I got up and found the menus myself. There were several vegan options, and the food was delicious. The service was actually pretty good once they took our order. The tofu salad rolls with peanut sauce were very fresh and delicious. My husband loved the rice vermicelli with vegetarian egg rolls and pan cube lemon grass tofu (V5). I had a vegan version of Pad Thai with tofu. I've had Pad Thai at many different restaurants in several states, and this was the best Pad Thai by far. We will definitely be back next time we're in town.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 21, 2019 via mobile

Stopped by here and picked up an order to go. Very friendly staff greeted me and offered suggestions. The food was wonderful and I had enough for 2 nights. I would recommend stopping in and giving it a try.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed December 30, 2018

Good choice of dishes for every taste!

I really liked my Pho with lemongrass beef!

Friendly staff and fast service.

Reviewed December 28, 2018 via mobile

Wanted a little something different for breakfast and came across Pho Viet. Everything was fresh and flavor filled. In particular the beef and pork dishes we had stood out. Will be back

Reviewed December 26, 2018 via mobile

Granddaughters took us here for a treat and the food was very good! The girls had the fried rice with chicken, and Ken and I shared the pork fried rice and their marvelous BBQ pork (which is very different from what we’re used to _but we loved it. A great spot for lunch or dinner.