“A wonderful birthday present.”

Leading Edge Aviation
Ranked #25 of 42 Tours in Bend
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover Bend, Oregon and close Central Oregon surroundings in an exciting helicopter flight. All tours are performed with state of the art Bell and Robinson helicopters which are maintained by factory-trained technicians and flown by highly experienced commercial pilots to ensure your safety. In fact, the Bell 206 Jet Ranger has the highest safety record of any aircraft in the world.
Bend, Oregon
“A wonderful birthday present.”
Reviewed August 30, 2011

I reserved 2 seats on the morning traffic copter, one of them was a birthday present for my 9 year old grandson. It was an amazing flight on a beautiful morning. Besides the traffic reports, we had lots of time to sight see all around the area. Adam was a great pilot, and showed us many points of interest. My grandson was in awe.

Visited August 2011

Beaverton, Oregon
“Best of Central Oregon tour”
Reviewed July 22, 2011

I am really glad I did this. It was very exciting. My pilot was experienced and pointed out many things as we flew over Crooked River and Prinville, around Smith Rock, over to the mountains North, Middle and South Sister, Broken Top, over Tumalo Falls, Lava Falls, Bend and back to the airport. I don't think I would have been as happy with the shorter tours under an hour. My goal was to see Central Oregon and get pictures, not just go for a ride in a helicopter. Pictures turned out great because of the clear skys.

Visited July 2011